N'Zogbia

Jusoda Kid

Jacky Milburn and Henry both started on the wing before being switched in side

I think the Zog is best coming at speed out of mid field tho - he really puts the shits up the opposition back four

181730[/snapback]

tbf, I think "Jacky" Milburn is past it now, tbh...

181795[/snapback]

Can't get up and down, spends all his time in the box etc.

181801[/snapback]

Oh he just got burned!

:lol:

I think the Zog is best coming at speed out of mid field tho - he really puts the shits up the opposition back four

181730[/snapback]

tbf, I think "Jacky" Milburn is past it now, tbh...

181795[/snapback]

Hmmm - I still think he'd give some of the current squad a run for their money deed or not

Charlie N'Zogbia, the new Craig Bellamy ???????

Well, I knew he would be a star the first time I saw him [as usual] but playing up front ?

Why not. He's got the drive and the pace. He should be the first name on the teamsheet anyway. Make Bellamy type runs and push the oppositon back. Give it a go. Then get him to sign a new contract.

181730[/snapback]

Could be right, running with the ball is his strength, its up to him really if he wants to try it.

181730[/snapback]

Could be right, running with the ball is his strength, its up to him really if he wants to try it.

182316[/snapback]

Out of interest Leazes, are your old photos of SJP (this avatar and the one on N-O) personal ones or ones you've found on the web?

181730[/snapback]

182316[/snapback]

Out of interest Leazes, are your old photos of SJP (this avatar and the one on N-O) personal ones or ones you've found on the web?

182317[/snapback]

the one on here, skunkers and howaythetoon, are ones I was given by another lad and they are copyright protected .... he doesn't mind me using them so long as I keep them for here and don't name the source .... the one on NO is my own photo from where I stood in the centre paddock with my first season ticket and was taken sometime between 1973 and 1975.

I think the opposition was Everton, which would make it Apr 6th 1974 as I think it was an Easter period match, but I'm not totally sure.

Edited by LeazesMag