Period pains

Jonny_nufc

I think they're just faking it to get extra sympathy and some slack for a few days a month. I had a nosebleed that lasted for three hours one time, I didn't cry about it.

14590[/snapback]

jesus wept! :blink:

When you are old enough we will explain these things to you. As for your nose bleed, are you after another one?

I think they're just faking it to get extra sympathy and some slack for a few days a month. I had a nosebleed that lasted for three hours one time, I didn't cry about it.

14590[/snapback]

jesus wept! :rolleyes:

When you are old enough we will explain these things to you. As for your nose bleed, are you after another one?

14597[/snapback]

:blink:

wahoo.jpg

;)

14590[/snapback]

jesus wept! ;)

14597[/snapback]

Calm down dear! Whats the matter, time of the month? :blink:

14590[/snapback]

14597[/snapback]

Calm down dear! Whats the matter, time of the month? :blink:

14601[/snapback]

;)

Fucking hell. Have you nowt better to do than to post stuff that'll get a rise out of the lasses. Does it feel like an achievement? :blink:

As for the topic of conversation - it's too close to home. I aint biting.

Edited by catmag

Fucking hell.  Have you nowt better to do than to post stuff that'll get a rise out of the lasses.  Does it feel like an achievement?  :blink:

As for the topic of conversation - it's too close to home. I aint biting.

14608[/snapback]

Just bored, and i happen to think its true.

14590[/snapback]

jesus wept! :(

14597[/snapback]

Calm down dear! Whats the matter, time of the month? ;)

14601[/snapback]

:rolleyes:

LOL. fortunately i dont really get any problems with PMT, only trouble i experience is my breasts swell to twice the bloody size and i can tell you, its bloody uncomfortable :blink:

14590[/snapback]

jesus wept! :(

14597[/snapback]

Calm down dear! Whats the matter, time of the month? ;)

14601[/snapback]

LOL. fortunately i dont really get any problems with PMT, only trouble i experience is my breasts swell to twice the bloody size and i can tell you, its bloody uncomfortable :blink:

14616[/snapback]

1 positive to come from it then. :(

14590[/snapback]

jesus wept! :stars:

14597[/snapback]

Calm down dear! Whats the matter, time of the month? :rolleyes:

14601[/snapback]

:(

14616[/snapback]

;) So nothing bad then! :(

14590[/snapback]

14597[/snapback]

Calm down dear! Whats the matter, time of the month? :(

14601[/snapback]

:stars:

14616[/snapback]

14620[/snapback]

matter of opinion, you try it!! As for running, thats out of the question :rolleyes:

14590[/snapback]

14597[/snapback]

14601[/snapback]

14616[/snapback]

14620[/snapback]

matter of opinion, you try it!! As for running, thats out of the question :rolleyes:

14621[/snapback]

Try it, i'd never leave the house!!! You don't need a running partner do you? :stars:

14590[/snapback]

14597[/snapback]

14601[/snapback]

14616[/snapback]

14620[/snapback]

14621[/snapback]

Try it, i'd never leave the house!!! You don't need a running partner do you? :stars:

14626[/snapback]

Only if you happen to be a large sports bra! :rolleyes:

14590[/snapback]

14597[/snapback]

14601[/snapback]

14616[/snapback]

14620[/snapback]

14621[/snapback]

14626[/snapback]

Only if you happen to be a large sports bra! :rolleyes:

14628[/snapback]

:icon_lol:

I can try!!! :rolleyes:

As for running, thats out of the question  :blink:

14621[/snapback]

Of course it is my dear, your a lady. I wouldn't try throwing, catching or reading a map either if I were you.

Women: know your limits

14629[/snapback]

hmmm thats your second woman bashing comment in this thread alone today :( Are you trying to get us ladies to bite by any chance? ;)

As for throwing and catching, that wont work with me, cos im good at it, used to play rounders regularly and map reading? pmsl, we race all over the country and i map read to get us there....sensibly i might add, by planning the route and being organised as woman are :rolleyes: As opposed to the male approach of 'I will find the damn place, and i wont look at the map or ask for directions, i'll just drive round for hours, wasting my fuel and pounding the steering wheel in sheer frustration as the sweat pours down my face! Pathetic!

Edited by Toonraider

14621[/snapback]

Of course it is my dear, your a lady. I wouldn't try throwing, catching or reading a map either if I were you.

14629[/snapback]

hmmm thats your second woman bashing comment in this thread alone today :( Are you trying to get us ladies to bite by any chance? :rolleyes:

As for throwing and catching, that wont work with me, cos im good at it, used to play rounders regularly and map reading? pmsl, we race all over the country and i map read to get us there....sensibly i might add, by planning the route and being organised as woman are :( As opposed to the male approach of 'I will find the damn place, and i wont look at the map or ask for directions, i'll just drive round for hours, wasting my fuel and pounding the steering whell in sheer frustration as the sweat pours down my face! Pathetic!

14647[/snapback]

Only joking, very much a tongue in cheek post. I dig the chicks. ;)

To be fair, although it's real enough, plenty of lasses I know admit they use it as an excuse for sympathy.

14632[/snapback]

Ditto!

It's amazing what they admit to when they've had a few drinks! :blink:

14621[/snapback]

14629[/snapback]

hmmm thats your second woman bashing comment in this thread alone today :rolleyes: Are you trying to get us ladies to bite by any chance? :rolleyes:

As for throwing and catching, that wont work with me, cos im good at it, used to play rounders regularly and map reading? pmsl, we race all over the country and i map read to get us there....sensibly i might add, by planning the route and being organised as woman are :( As opposed to the male approach of 'I will find the damn place, and i wont look at the map or ask for directions, i'll just drive round for hours, wasting my fuel and pounding the steering whell in sheer frustration as the sweat pours down my face! Pathetic!

14647[/snapback]

Only joking, very much a tongue in cheek post. I dig the chicks. ;)

14651[/snapback]

Typcial male, least sign of confrontation and he backs down, i was well up for a debate there :(:stars: