Rome?

Tooj

Did anyone watch this when it was on? as me mate keeps on harping on about how good it was and i'm wondering what everyone else thought of it when it was on.

I know it's HBO which is always a good sign. :blush:

I didn't watch the series, but my mam is there at the moment if that's any help?

182695[/snapback]

It wasn't built in a day and all roads lead there. Apparently.

I didn't watch the series, but my mam is there at the moment if that's any help?

182695[/snapback]

Well tell her to get on a train to Milan and start banging on Martins' front door to tell him how much we want him at the toon.

182695[/snapback]

Well tell her to get on a train to Milan and start banging Martins' to tell him how much we want him at the toon.

182708[/snapback]

:blush:

182695[/snapback]

182706[/snapback]

When you're there its important to remember to do as the Romans do is what I heard.

182695[/snapback]

182706[/snapback]

When you're there its important to remember to do as the Romans do is what I heard.

182722[/snapback]

What have they ever done for us like?

182695[/snapback]

182706[/snapback]

182722[/snapback]

What have they ever done for us like?

182739[/snapback]

Well there's education. And the aquaducts.

• 1 month later...

The present series on BBC1 (Ancient Rome, the rise and fall of an empire) is far better imo. It's more in the style of a dramadoc rather than a straight drama, and is all the more interesting for it. Never knew Nero was such a fruit cake for instance. On tonight at 9 (clashes with Extras).

The present series on BBC1 (Ancient Rome, the rise and fall of an empire) is far better imo. It's more in the style of a dramadoc rather than a straight drama, and is all the more interesting for it. Never knew Nero was such a fruit cake for instance. On tonight at 9 (clashes with Extras).

Yeah, well, that one doesn't have Kevin McKidd in it. So nur.