Hypothetically, would you...

Guest Patrokles

A lad I know and his mate went to Thailand on holiday. While there they agreed they'd both get tattoos on their heads so the lad I know went first and got a flower on his forehead. His mate shat hisself lauging, he'd meant the back of his shaved head all along.

:blush:

Tit.

Guest Patrokles
For £5m.  Too right.  Then I'd just get it lasered off. :blush:

182754[/snapback]

No lasering allowed!

182755[/snapback]

Too late!

182771[/snapback]

OK, I'm adding the condition that the lasering went wrong and left you with a scar that spelt 'asswank'

Can I have it tattooed on my bosses head? She didn't put my timesheet in on time last month and having been desperate for payday for weeks, I'm now about £600 short :blush:

Tattoo HER head, give ME the £5m :blush:

Edited by catmag

182754[/snapback]

No lasering allowed!

182755[/snapback]

Too late!

182771[/snapback]

OK, I'm adding the condition that the lasering went wrong and left you with a scar that spelt 'asswank'

182773[/snapback]

Plastic surgery comes into play then though. You need to think these threads out more first :blush:

Can I have it tattooed on my bosses head? She didn't put my timesheet in on time last month and having been desperate for payday for weeks, I'm now about £600 short  :blush:

Tattoo HER head, give ME the £5m  :blush:

182776[/snapback]

She should cover your shortpay out of her own wages, the incompetent bitch. THEN have the tattoo done.

182754[/snapback]

No lasering allowed!

182755[/snapback]

Too late!

182771[/snapback]

182773[/snapback]

Plastic surgery comes into play then though. You need to think these threads out more first :blush:

182779[/snapback]

Yeah, you forget Patrokles, I'm LOADED now. I'd get a whole new face and pay a hitman to bump you off so you can't think of any shit things to happen to my new face.

182779[/snapback]

Should really submit a 3 page plan, summarising the short, medium and long term goals of the thread tbh.

Guest Patrokles

182754[/snapback]

No lasering allowed!

182755[/snapback]

Too late!

182771[/snapback]

182773[/snapback]

182779[/snapback]

Yeah, you forget Patrokles, I'm LOADED now. I'd get a whole new face and pay a hitman to bump you off so you can't think of any shit things to happen to my new face.

182785[/snapback]

I'll just go get married and have two adorable children who are entirely dependent upon me for their survival. Then you'd have that on your conscience. You'd be rich but wracked with regret like Citizen Kane.

How big does it have to be as well? You could have it in tiny letters as long as it still on your forehead, so yes, I would for £5m.

182784[/snapback]

One could have it written in Arabic as well. This would therefore be only understood by Arabs and not by the wider community. Aaaaaaaaaand, once you have the 5mill you can live somewhere where there are no Arabs to read it, like *thinks* Finland.

Sorted.

Guest Patrokles
How big does it have to be as well? You could have it in tiny letters as long as it still on your forehead, so yes, I would for £5m.

182784[/snapback]

One could have it written in Arabic as well. This would therefore be only understood by Arabs and not by the wider community. Aaaaaaaaaand, once you have the 5mill you can live somewhere where there are no Arabs to read it, like *thinks* Finland.

Sorted.

182793[/snapback]

Although if you did ever run into an Arab they'd probably think it was a deliberate insult to them.

I'd have my memory wiped to deal with the issue of regret. I'm still sat on about £4.5m, you're dead, and I don't even remember who you WERE, never mind care.

I'd have your kids done in prior to the memory wipe too, just to stave off any potential revenge attacks. :blush:

Guest Patrokles
I'd have my memory wiped to deal with the issue of regret.  I'm still sat on about £4.5m, you're dead, and I don't even remember who you WERE, never mind care. 

I'd have your kids done in prior to the memory wipe too, just to stave off any potential revenge attacks. :blush:

182795[/snapback]

One day you'll be back on here though, and then you'll remember.

182784[/snapback]

Sorted.

182793[/snapback]

So that's at least 3 loopholes - tiny writing, foreign language or laser surgery.

I'd have it done in skin coloured ink.

182784[/snapback]

Sorted.

182793[/snapback]

Basque would have been more obscure like.

Guest Patrokles

182784[/snapback]

Sorted.

182793[/snapback]

Basque would have been more obscure like.

182801[/snapback]

Esperanto

I'd have my memory wiped to deal with the issue of regret.  I'm still sat on about £4.5m, you're dead, and I don't even remember who you WERE, never mind care. 

182795[/snapback]

182798[/snapback]

But then I'll be reminded of how you fully deserved it for making me get the tattoo and all will be well. Either that or I'll book myself in for further memory wiping - this time to include this website's URL. :blush:

182795[/snapback]

182798[/snapback]

But then I'll be reminded of how you fully deserved it for making me get the tattoo and all will be well. Either that or I'll book myself in for further memory wiping - this time to include this website's URL. :blush:

182803[/snapback]

You'd leave this website for a paltry £5M? :blush: