the other side of the street?

zico martin

Gen Chat on N-O is alreet I reckon.

182913[/snapback]

It used to be. Should be called Jew Chat these days. All that gets discussed is friggin Israel or terrorism!

182914[/snapback]

The sort of stuff that interests some bores the tits off others though I suppose. I'm interested in someone's genuine opinion on something backed up by a bit of knowledge, even if I disagree. When it becomes google wars though...

Guest Patrokles

182913[/snapback]

It used to be. Should be called Jew Chat these days. All that gets discussed is friggin Israel or terrorism!

182914[/snapback]

See what happens when I remove my patronage?

182913[/snapback]

It's ironic that the reason this place was set up was because gen chat on there was shite :blush:

183019[/snapback]

Was it set up just for me like? :blush:

I prefer Gen Chat here still though. What I find even more ironic is that the way HTT et al have gone on lately with their changes and stuff has made this place more popular. And we seem to have attracted some decent posters rather than mongs.

Guest Patrokles

182913[/snapback]

It's ironic that the reason this place was set up was because gen chat on there was shite :blush:

183019[/snapback]

I prefer Gen Chat here still though. What I find even more ironic is that the way HTT et al have gone on lately with their changes and stuff has made this place more popular. And we seem to have attracted some decent posters rather than mongs.

183027[/snapback]

I'm still crossing my fingers for Stevie.

182913[/snapback]

183019[/snapback]

183027[/snapback]

Agreed. Maybe we should put a mong filter in place before they slime their way over here though?? :blush:

182913[/snapback]

183019[/snapback]

183027[/snapback]

Agreed. Maybe we should put a mong filter in place before they slime their way over here though?? :blush:

183039[/snapback]

Don't you like this place then? :blush: