TV Drive

Jusoda Kid

I'm assuming it's the same as sky plus but i have to say it seems the absolute business. HD as well but unfortunately i haven't got an HD TV, £10 a month isn't bad i reckon.

183134[/snapback]

does it let you record from 2 different channels at the same time like sky+? and what size hard drive does it come with?

one hell of a lot cheaper than sky+ but i dont think we can get that down here anyway

I'm assuming it's the same as sky plus but i have to say it seems the absolute business. HD as well but unfortunately i haven't got an HD TV, £10 a month isn't bad i reckon.

183134[/snapback]

does it let you record from 2 different channels at the same time like sky+? and what size hard drive does it come with?

one hell of a lot cheaper than sky+ but i dont think we can get that down here anyway

183765[/snapback]

80 hours recording and yes you can record two at the same time as watching one, you can even watch a recorded program and record two at the same time and if you've got a recordable DVD/video you can record your recorded programs ;)

Edited by Wacky Jnr