Klose hints at Newcastle move

Craig

Werder Bremen striker Miroslav Klose has said he would be interested in a move abroad if the right offers comes along. The striker has been linked with a move to Newcastle United.

"It is my dream move to play abroad," he said. "Let's see what happens. I am happy in Bremen but I assume that Werder will not put obstacles in my path if a top offer comes along."

Source: http://www.talksoccer.net/index.php?subact...333739&archive=

old or new, he's hardly hinting at a newcastle move. he doesn't mention us at all...

183594[/snapback]

Aye there is that as well. He could just as easily be hinting at a move to Sunderland. ;)

183597[/snapback]

Their new world class manager no doubt!

I really love the British media - making shit out of nothing and always deliberately giving interviews a new meaning.

Klose stated a couple of time in the lost two months that he would fancy playing abroad if the right club comes in. And he said that he knows that the club has to be right for him, but for Bremen either. He reckons that he will maybe be allowed to leave next year, Bremen's director of football Klaus Allofs gave a couple of hints too (including saying that a new contract could have a minimum fee release clause - something that the current one has not, whatever Anal O. keeps thinking).

cracking site mind, if you look at nufc news they are spot in with their scoops

on 15th aug they said

Striker wants Newcastle United move

Feynoored striker Dirk Kuyt has said he wants a move to Newcastle United instead of a possible move to Liverpool. The Dutch striker is hoping to leave the Dutch club and has been linked with a move to both premiership clubs.