anybody want any furniture?

walkinthedog

Have a few bits n pieces, clearing house as new tenants have their own furniture.

If you want anything you can pick it up this saturday or sunday

2*double matresses, decent quality, condition okay, not shabby. Nay pissy stains.

2* sofas, both blue (actually one is cream with blue covers) - one two seater one 3. both in decent nick.

one side table, dark wood with metal brackety bits gothic style I think. probably better than it sounds.

one double pine wardrobe. nowt wrong with it.

metal computer desk IKEA style

there's prolly some other stuff but I won't know till I get up there.

PM me if you may be interested.

Cheers

Edited by walkinthedog

2*double matresses, decent quality, condition okay, not shabby. Nay pissy stains.

You should consider work in sales. Or designing labels to stick on things in furniture shops. I'm picturing a beautiful oak wardrobe with a luminous orange card cut into a star shape with "NOWT WRONG WITH IT" written on in marker. ;)

You should consider work in sales.  Or designing labels to stick on things in furniture shops.  I'm picturing a beautiful oak wardrobe with a luminous orange card cut into a star shape with "NOWT WRONG WITH IT" written on in marker. ;)

183655[/snapback]

Rating the mattress and the sofas as 2* doesnt help either.

You should consider work in sales.  Or designing labels to stick on things in furniture shops.  I'm picturing a beautiful oak wardrobe with a luminous orange card cut into a star shape with "NOWT WRONG WITH IT" written on in marker. :pray:

183655[/snapback]

;):blush:

Despite overwhelming demand, an inbox stuffed with messages from eager furniture connoisseurs, inquiries from Christies et al, and of course offers of various high-falutin sales positions for myself, I am just letting you all know that if you want any of these delights you can have them for nothing.

Can't say fairer than that can I?

And there's still nowt wrong with that wardrobe. :blink:

And there's a 28 inch nicam telly, with remote, nice picture and great sound. The screens not cracked or owt. :lol: Cost me £200 in 2002. Offers?

And there's a 28 inch nicam telly, with remote, nice picture and great sound. The screens not cracked or owt. :blink: Cost me £200 in 2002.  Offers?

184717[/snapback]

Aa'll giv yer 'arf a croon if ye'll pay the shippin' :lol: