CRIVENS!!!! Boro beat Chelsea!

Asprilla

Don't forget, we need a massive misunderstanding due to information supplied by the barin, whereby the whole family garb their coats and run over to Grandpa Broon's house asap.

184070[/snapback]

I remember that one in the Viz where they all went tearing round to Grandpa's house cos they thought he was having a fight, only to get there and discover him having a shite. :blush:

184074[/snapback]

;) Nearly spat me coffee oot there

Watched most of the Boro game and they barely got a kick. Chelsea seemed to just want to slow it down and drop in to second gear once they took the lead, if they'd have pushed on they could have 3 or 4 before half time.

only themselves to blame really

Watched most of the Boro game and they barely got a kick.  Chelsea seemed to just want to slow it down and drop in to second gear once they took the lead, if they'd have pushed on they could have 3 or 4 before half time.

184082[/snapback]

Thing is, where is Chelsea's motivation in the league? They've got that winning mentality which has made them somewhere between aorrgant and half arsed, the thinking that 'don't worry, we're class, the goal will come.' Might be the kick up the arse they need.

Watched most of the Boro game and they barely got a kick.  Chelsea seemed to just want to slow it down and drop in to second gear once they took the lead, if they'd have pushed on they could have 3 or 4 before half time.

184082[/snapback]

Thing is, where is Chelsea's motivation in the league? They've got that winning mentality which has made them somewhere between aorrgant and half arsed, the thinking that 'don't worry, we're class, the goal will come.' Might be the kick up the arse they need.

184086[/snapback]

They've probably been asked by Sky and the FA to make the title race more interesting this year. Last years late Man U surge was only like getting a semi-on. If its neck and neck at christmas its hard-ons all round and next years increased sky money looks more justifiable.

184082[/snapback]

They always do that though. I think they have a great 'plan A' but then struggle when that doesn't work. I think this is why they'll probably win the league again but may well get found out in Europe.

I love the word crivens!

183916[/snapback]

What does it mean btw ?

184089[/snapback]

Christ. Jings Crivens is Jesus Christ.

184090[/snapback]

I thought 'Crivens' was just scottish slang for Crikey! :blink:

184223[/snapback]

Stuff like crikey and cripes are mebbies less blasphemous derivatives of Christ though :lol:

Don't forget, we need a massive misunderstanding due to information supplied by the barin, whereby the whole family garb their coats and run over to Grandpa Broon's house asap.

184070[/snapback]

I remember that one in the Viz where they all went tearing round to Grandpa's house cos they thought he was having a fight, only to get there and discover him having a shite. :blush:

184074[/snapback]

:blink::lol::blush: