Fuckin quiz channels

peasepud

All the possible ways it could have been answered as far as I could see were tried, 1 (there was a picture of an alien in background), 2 (Jimmy + Timmy) 3 (number of times "aliens" appeared in the sentence), 4 (number of times "alien" appeared), 27 ( Jimmy + Timmy + 25 other aliens), 177 (Jimmy + Timmy + 150 aliens friends + 25 other aliens), 150 (Jimmy + Timmy + 150 alien friends) etc etc etc.

WHat other combos could there have been?

Oh and in answer to the "what was I doing watching it?" I was flicking through and suddenly there was a nice looking lady on a sofa, so I paused for a second and was ensnared in their web of deceit!

184091[/snapback]

Every possibility backwards, forwards, in any order(?), adding numbers together as digits (2+2=22), including/excluding every possible interation of "alien", probably start multiplying and dividing if they're short of ideas.

Edited by DotBum

Guest Toplass-101
All the possible ways it could have been answered as far as I could see were tried, 1 (there was a picture of an alien in background), 2 (Jimmy + Timmy) 3 (number of times "aliens" appeared in the sentence), 4 (number of times "alien" appeared), 27 ( Jimmy + Timmy + 25 other aliens), 177 (Jimmy + Timmy + 150 aliens friends + 25 other aliens), 150 (Jimmy + Timmy + 150 alien friends) etc etc etc.

WHat other combos could there have been?

Oh and in answer to the "what was I doing watching it?" I was flicking through and suddenly there was a nice looking lady on a sofa, so I paused for a second and was ensnared in their web of deceit!

184091[/snapback]

there was a nice looking lady on ya sofa and your sat watching a crappy quiz on telly :blink:

:lol:

Oh gawd, The Mint is on. Hmmmm!! What could this very difficult 9-letter word be?!

CRO

DOC

ILE

???????????????????

:blink:

Edited by catmag