[ LIVE ] Newcastle vs Ventspil

Eran-s

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Duffers on the RW is a great option as it allows Zoggy to keep his place on the left. Think Milner up front would work well with someone who is a target man. Him & Ameobi would do well.

When yer camped in front of the main gate and have the enemy under siege for the duration ye should be able to claim a victory, a draw is not a victory even if you take home the spoils.

The troops need to take some gunnery classes so they can at least get off some shots. :blink:

Duffers on the RW is a great option

184601[/snapback]

But he is left-footed, isn't he?

184608[/snapback]

He is, and dispite that, I thought he was had a phenominal game.

Duffers on the RW is a great option

184601[/snapback]

But he is left-footed, isn't he?

184608[/snapback]

towar

And? Did you watch the match?

184610[/snapback]

Aye, I did. And it was a question, not an argument. He was great today. I'm just wondering if he feels that LW is a more natural position for him. And maybe it affects his game, if he plays on the right wing he may tend to run inwards rather than down the flank. Not necessarily a bad thing, mind you.

Played on the right a lot for Chelsea. On tonight's performance (even considering the opposition) it has to be Zoggy and Duff on the wings. Probably Oba up front with 3 in the middle. Thinkk we need Bridge in to make that work, though.