cat "Rocky Dennis" mag

Gemmill

I'm reliably informed that Cath has an abcess in her wisdom tooth which is causing one side of her face to expand - she looks a bit like she's storing a grapefruit down one side of her mouth. She's also now talking with a lisp. :blink:

Don't tell her I told you though, and don't mention it if you see her cos she's a bit sensitive about it! :lol:

I suppose this'll put Wacky's "spit or swallow?" investigations on hold for a while...

184260[/snapback]

I think it would just dribble slowly and uncontrollably out the side of my mouth at the moment :blink:

Anyway, you're all bastards :lol:

I suppose this'll put Wacky's "spit or swallow?" investigations on hold for a while...

184260[/snapback]

I think it would just dribble slowly and uncontrollably out the side of my mouth at the moment :blink:

Anyway, you're all bastards :lol:

184344[/snapback]

Errrr....DISGUSTING! :blush:

184260[/snapback]

I think it would just dribble slowly and uncontrollably out the side of my mouth at the moment :blush:

Anyway, you're all bastards :blush:

184344[/snapback]

Errrr....DISGUSTING! :razz:

184348[/snapback]

:blink:

What?! :lol:

Edited by catmag

184260[/snapback]

184344[/snapback]

FILTH!

184260[/snapback]

I think it would just dribble slowly and uncontrollably out the side of my mouth at the moment :lol:

184344[/snapback]

FILTH!

184353[/snapback]

Hey, I was only being honest! You lot started it! :blink:

Dentists are evil. After being prodded in the gob with needles and metal instruments, I had a power-jet antiseptic hose down and then was informed I have to have antibiotics that are so strong they're almost illegal and I'd probably have to go and have the tooth dug out of my jaw-bone as it's growing the wrong way :blush:

My boy went to the dentist the other week. When the nurse said spit he looked momentarily confused, shrugged his shoulders and spat. No into the bowl shouted the nurse. Comedy gold, especially as he is 15

184374[/snapback]

:lol: Who does he take after then? :blink:

My boy went to the dentist the other week. When the nurse said spit he looked momentarily confused, shrugged his shoulders and spat. No into the bowl shouted the nurse. Comedy gold, especially as he is 15

184374[/snapback]

:lol: Who does he take after then? :blink:

184375[/snapback]

He is a teenage boy, lets be honest the periods of lucidty are very few and far between

184374[/snapback]

Cath, I take it you'll have to be off the drink while you're taking the tablets? How will you be able to watch NUFC sober? *shudders*

I had an abcess in one of my lower front teeth a few years ago - fecking knacked! Immense throbbing and loads of pus.

Went to dentists and he sorted it oot over 2 visits.

Root Canal work is lovely.

184374[/snapback]

Cath, I take it you'll have to be off the drink while you're taking the tablets? How will you be able to watch NUFC sober? *shudders*

184378[/snapback]

I'll have to watch tonights sober and then I should be okay. Antibiotics are for a week and the next home game isn't for a while so I'll be back on the vodka by then. It's a bit of a myth about alcohol and antibiotics, except for Metronidazole where you absolutely cannot drink. That's what they've given me :lol:

184374[/snapback]

184378[/snapback]

I'll have to watch tonights sober and then I should be okay. Antibiotics are for a week and the next home game isn't for a while so I'll be back on the vodka by then. It's a bit of a myth about alcohol and antibiotics, except for Metronidazole where you absolutely cannot drink. That's what they've given me :lol:

184396[/snapback]

I was under the impression that drinking whilst on antibiotics isn't harmful; they just won't work.

184374[/snapback]

184378[/snapback]

184396[/snapback]

I was under the impression that drinking whilst on antibiotics isn't harmful; they just won't work.

184416[/snapback]

Keep up doctor! It's more to do with the fact that you're already immunocompromised and drinking just makes it worse therefore recovery will be delayed. Whilst taking Metronidazole you can experience cardic arrythmias, nausea, vomiting and various other unpleasant side-effects.

184374[/snapback]

184378[/snapback]

I'll have to watch tonights sober and then I should be okay. Antibiotics are for a week and the next home game isn't for a while so I'll be back on the vodka by then. It's a bit of a myth about alcohol and antibiotics, except for Metronidazole where you absolutely cannot drink. That's what they've given me :blush:

184396[/snapback]

184416[/snapback]

Keep up doctor! It's more to do with the fact that you're already immunocompromised and drinking just makes it worse therefore recovery will be delayed.

184427[/snapback]

In other words they won't work. :lol:

184374[/snapback]

184378[/snapback]

I'll have to watch tonights sober and then I should be okay. Antibiotics are for a week and the next home game isn't for a while so I'll be back on the vodka by then. It's a bit of a myth about alcohol and antibiotics, except for Metronidazole where you absolutely cannot drink. That's what they've given me :blush:

184396[/snapback]

184416[/snapback]

Keep up doctor! It's more to do with the fact that you're already immunocompromised and drinking just makes it worse therefore recovery will be delayed.

184427[/snapback]

In other words they won't work. :blush:

184436[/snapback]

No, you spanner - they DO work in that the infection still gets cleared up. You just feel like shit for longer than you would have done if you'd not been drinking.

Jeez, and they let you loose on the public?! :lol:

184374[/snapback]

184378[/snapback]

184396[/snapback]

184416[/snapback]

184427[/snapback]

In other words they won't work. :blush:

184436[/snapback]

No, you spanner - they DO work in that the infection still gets cleared up. You just feel like shit for longer than you would have done if you'd not been drinking.

Jeez, and they let you loose on the public?! :lol:

184444[/snapback]

Well alcohol can still inhibit their actions, or at least that's what I was taught.

Im on placement now actually, but it's boring as fuck, at a GPs practice in the middle of fucking nowhere, my tutor is on holiday and the other GP is well past his sell by date. I came home at lunchtime as there is simply no point in me being there.

184260[/snapback]

I think it would just dribble slowly and uncontrollably out the side of my mouth at the moment :lol:

Anyway, you're all bastards :blush:

184344[/snapback]

I love it when you talk dirty :blink:

I'm almost sure that comment was meant especially for me, you dirty bitch :blush:

184260[/snapback]

I think it would just dribble slowly and uncontrollably out the side of my mouth at the moment :blush:

Anyway, you're all bastards :razz:

184344[/snapback]

I love it when you talk dirty :blink:

I'm almost sure that comment was meant especially for me, you dirty bitch :blush:

184521[/snapback]

You're really not getting enough at the moment, are you? :lol: