five current facts about you!

Guest Toplass-101

Are you coming out on the piss up Magma?

I doubt I will get into the clubs/bars/being served

We'll get you in no bother.

I will even bring you down a bottle of buckfast if you like? Put some hairs on your chest! :jesuswept:

wreck the hoose juice !

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 Mrs Parky has gone to a bbq without leaving the address and she's left her mobile here the witch.

2. Just had a veggie curry. Followed byIce cream with choc bits.

3. Planning my revenge on Mrs P.

4. Contemplating watching The Wire season 2

5. Rolling a rather mahoosive bit of ganga.

So far watched up to episode 5 of season one, best cure for insomnia since the wank tbh.

Guest Toplass-101
1 Mrs Parky has gone to a bbq without leaving the address and she's left her mobile here the witch.

A BBQ ? isnt it pissing down ?

A BBQ ? isnt it pissing down ?

I'm in Hamburg. But yes I got on my knees when I realised her trickery and begged for torrential rain. :lol:

She's thrown my fav pillow away as well.

I will addle her mind good and proper for a week now with my inane mind games. Welcome to my feminine side Biatch! :jesuswept:

1. Just had a refreshing shower

2. Nothing planned tomorrow

3. Listening to The Enemy

4. Watched Big Brother

5. Nothing good on now till Sunday

1. Just had a refreshing shower

2. Nothing planned tomorrow

3. Listening to The Enemy

4. Watched Big Brother

5. Nothing good on now till Sunday

They handled BB badly tonight I thought.

1. Watching Fergie's new video, she's hot stuff

2. Mulling over which dogging website to join

3. Trying to persuade wor lass to let me go on a lads holiday next week

4. Will be like a dog with 2 cocks if I go

5. Will have to get down the docs for a new supply of blobs to take

I am so livid about my new phone bill (see the phone handset thread)

I'm worried I have an ingrowing toe nail againHasn't been the best Friday 13th for me

Enjoyed big brother but hating charley still

Watching the weather man

They are bastards them like, used to get them all the time, had my toenail removed about 5 times but it always came back.

Finally cured it by going to a back street chiropodist who was mates with my mams ex husband who did it for nowt.

Guest Toplass-101

1) Just put more crap on ebay.

2) I recon Friday is a good night to sell when folk are staying in watching BB.

3) Got my new phone yesterday.

4) Gona put my old one on ebay.

5) Havent fathomed out how to save all my contacts to my sim card yet, so I can put it into the new phone, but ill get there eventually.

Edited by Toplass-101

I'm worried I have an ingrowing toe nail againHasn't been the best Friday 13th for me

Watching the weather man

They are bastards them like, used to get them all the time, had my toenail removed about 5 times but it always came back.

Finally cured it by going to a back street chiropodist who was mates with my mams ex husband who did it for nowt.

What are you some sort of warlock? :jesuswept:

Watching the weather man

I had one before which was cured by antibiotics, salt water bathing and using tea tree oil on cotton buds to move the skin away from the toe nail :jesuswept: Really hope this doesn't develop to how bad that was.. It's started to go bright red already though with a bit of puss, starting to worry!

Watching the weather man

I had one before which was cured by antibiotics, salt water bathing and using tea tree oil on cotton buds to move the skin away from the toe nail :jesuswept: Really hope this doesn't develop to how bad that was.. It's started to go bright red already though with a bit of puss, starting to worry!

Ah the puss, used to have a strange addiction to the smell of it!

Try loading the underside of the nail with cotton wool and pushing it right in to the corners to lift the wayward nail up from underneath, leave the cotton wool in for a week and keep it dry, thats what the back street chiropodist did for me and it cleared up quick sharp.

Watching the weather man

Try loading the underside of the nail with cotton wool and pushing it right in to the corners to lift the wayward nail up from underneath, leave the cotton wool in for a week and keep it dry, thats what the back street chiropodist did for me and it cleared up quick sharp.

Thanks. Odd cos I hadn't had one for bout 2 years yet its appeared all of a sudden without playing any football or anything (which is what caused it before). It's gonna be quite tough to leave the wool in for a week and quite painful to lift the wayward nail up form underneath! It's all so annoying considering I cut my nails well last time, must have just been unlucky cos I swear there shouldn't be any wayward bits of nail!

Watching the weather man

Thanks. Odd cos I hadn't had one for bout 2 years yet its appeared all of a sudden without playing any football or anything (which is what caused it before). It's gonna be quite tough to leave the wool in for a week and quite painful to lift the wayward nail up form underneath! It's all so annoying considering I cut my nails well last time, must have just been unlucky cos I swear there shouldn't be any wayward bits of nail!

You'll just have to bit the bullet son and grow some balls.

I played football for about a year with one, if I caught it the pain was incredible, had to stop when the nail popped out the other side of my toe!

Watching the weather man

I played football for about a year with one, if I caught it the pain was incredible, had to stop when the nail popped out the other side of my toe!

Christ ! Yeah I often had a bloody sock after football. Really does hurt when ya catch it right (or wrong). Think what did it for me was when I laced a ball with no shoes on on the beach. Killed!

Watching the weather man

Christ ! Yeah I often had a bloody sock after football. Really does hurt when ya catch it right (or wrong). Think what did it for me was when I laced a ball with no shoes on on the beach. Killed!

Aye the bloody sock was a regular occurance like, my nail split once and ripped open the leather on my boots after a particularly hefty tackle once too.

Watching the weather man

Aye the bloody sock was a regular occurance like, my nail split once and ripped open the leather on my boots after a particularly hefty tackle once too.

Sounds like you've got more balls than me! :lol: Whenever I didn't turn out for football cos of my toe I got some right stick, though nobody really understands the pain unless you've had it

Watching the weather man

Sounds like you've got more balls than me! ;) Whenever I didn't turn out for football cos of my toe I got some right stick, though nobody really understands the pain unless you've had it

I think we're getting there. :lol:

I found it just went numb after a while like.

Remember once John Carver had us doing shooting practice striking the ball with our laces, and the pain was unbearable and my shots were total shite.

He sent me to the physio who managed to make it even worse by pulling part of the nail out with twezers!

Watching the weather man

Sounds like you've got more balls than me! :razz: Whenever I didn't turn out for football cos of my toe I got some right stick, though nobody really understands the pain unless you've had it

I think we're getting there. ;)

:lol: