PATHETIC

Noelie

Our numbers are growing. :blush:

Aimaad will lead us to the promised land.

184979[/snapback]

Woah man! I'm not a blind closet Luque-lover, I'm just trying to look at things objectively.

Luque went missing quite a bit last night and at times, was not doing the job he should have been doing. It might not be his best position, but you should do the best job you can in the position you are asked to play in. Luque was guilty of not doing that last night - at least not for the full 90.

Gol - I'm not sure how to take your 'not the worst post' comment? :blink:

185018[/snapback]

Well it was a good post. I would have been more positive, but I'm a bit scared of Gemmill and Alex.

185032[/snapback]

Aye, Gemmil: 'The big Gay Robot' is a bit frightening like, strangely non-metallic when you meet him though :lol:

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You wanna be careful I don't do the same to you with this Luque rubbish. :blink:

185070[/snapback]

You'd need brass balls tbh.

I am the God of hellfire and I bring you...LOGIC.

185072[/snapback]

You are the God of Spanish-lummox-loving tbh. :lol:

184979[/snapback]

Woah man! I'm not a blind closet Luque-lover, I'm just trying to look at things objectively.

Luque went missing quite a bit last night and at times, was not doing the job he should have been doing. It might not be his best position, but you should do the best job you can in the position you are asked to play in. Luque was guilty of not doing that last night - at least not for the full 90.

185018[/snapback]

Well it was a good post. I would have been more positive, but I'm a bit scared of Gemmill and Alex.

185032[/snapback]

Aye, Gemmil: 'The big Gay Robot' is a bit frightening like, strangely non-metallic when you meet him though :lol:

185075[/snapback]

NAILS. That's me. :blush:

You wanna be careful I don't do the same to you with this Luque rubbish. :blink:

185070[/snapback]

You'd need brass balls tbh.

I am the God of hellfire and I bring you...LOGIC.

185072[/snapback]

That really did make me lol

184979[/snapback]

185018[/snapback]

185032[/snapback]

185075[/snapback]

NAILS. That's me. :blush:

185080[/snapback]

Aye, that's what your robot suit is held together with. Made for you by your mam, so you could sit and eat your sandwiches (cut into triangles with no crusts) with it on whilst you watch re-runs of early Star Trek episodes.

Maybe I should cut down on my lunch-time drinking.... working from home with a fridge full of beer really is a bad idea :razz:

maggiespaws Lvs Albert

4EVA

IDST

RSVP

etc.....

:blush:

185039[/snapback]

Jealous tbh :blink::lol:

185076[/snapback]

maggiepaws

sevol

albert luque

15% SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN FACT so you rest easy maggie!

( I cant be the only person in the world who use to work them ratings out when i was a nipper?)

Aye, that's what your robot suit is held together with. Made for you by your mam, so you could sit and eat your sandwiches (cut into triangles with no crusts) with it on whilst you watch re-runs of early Star Trek episodes.

185089[/snapback]

:blink: Most random abuse EVER!

maggiespaws Lvs Albert

4EVA

IDST

RSVP

etc.....

185039[/snapback]

185076[/snapback]

maggiepaws

sevol

albert luque

( I cant be the only person in the world who use to work them ratings out when i was a nipper?)

185091[/snapback]

Is that the girly thing where they work out how much they are suited to someone? I haven't the foggiest how that works although, if it comes out at 15% I'm happy with that. It's a fair relection on the amount of rope he probably has left before we hang him! :blush:

maggiespaws Lvs Albert

4EVA

IDST

RSVP

etc.....

185039[/snapback]

185076[/snapback]

maggiepaws

sevol

albert luque

185091[/snapback]

Is that the girly thing where they work out how much they are suited to someone? I haven't the foggiest how that works although, if it comes out at 15% I'm happy with that. It's a fair relection on the amount of rope he probably has left before we hang him! :blush:

185103[/snapback]

emmm yeah my sister taught me how to do it like

185089[/snapback]

185099[/snapback]

Just as well he knows I'm only messing with him or I might be in for a verbal toasting :lol:

185089[/snapback]

185099[/snapback]

Just as well he knows I'm only messing with him or I might be in for a verbal toasting :lol:

185109[/snapback]

See? Living in fear. :blush:

emm forgive my ignorance but who did obagol used to be?

185101[/snapback]

aimaad. The lad from Pakistan.

185113[/snapback]

Toucan play that game tbh. :blink:

emm forgive my ignorance but who did obagol used to be?

185101[/snapback]

aimaad. The lad from Pakistan.

185113[/snapback]

Toucan play that game tbh. :lol:

185120[/snapback]

:blink: A thousand apologies sir!

185089[/snapback]

185099[/snapback]

185109[/snapback]

See? Living in fear. :razz:

185114[/snapback]

Lined myself up for that tbh :blush: