Ever tried posting on here during sex?

Scottish Mag

Jennifer Connelly could by the sounds of things...

Jennifer Connelly disclosed that she likes to read a book or shop online during sex.

The Academy Award winning actress says she also chats on the phone while having sex with actor husband Paul Bettany.

The actress told Esquire magazine: “I just don’t like to multi-task. I can’t read a book and run on the treadmill; I don’t like to be on the phone and play with the kids. Except having sex. I do like to read a book while having sex. And talk on the phone. You can get so much done.”

“If the room’s dark enough, I like to do some online shopping,” she added.

The 35 year old Connelly and 34 year old Bettany, tied the knot after meeting on the set of A Beautiful Mind, for which Connelly bags the Best Supporting Actress at the Oscars

IF a lass can read or shop online whilst having sex (with her man of course) then by all means he has to be doing something MAJORLY wrong. :blink:

TBH Theres no chance of wor lass managing anything more than screams of pleasure whilst were in the throws of lovemaking and to be perfectly honest she probably couldn't manage much immediately after sex either, due to the fact she can't see much as her face is usually like a plasterer's radio, depending on what mood I'm in, of course. ;):rolleyes::blink:

Edited by Wacky Jnr

TBH Theres no chance of wor lass managing anything more than screams of pleasure whilst were in the throws of lovemaking and to be perfectly honest she probably couldn't manage much immediately after sex either, due to the fact she can't see much as her face is usually like a plasterer's radio, depending on what mood I'm in, of course. ;)  :rolleyes:  :blink:

14898[/snapback]

Have you ever given her the "flora treatment" whilst on the job Wacky?

TBH Theres no chance of wor lass managing anything more than screams of pleasure whilst were in the throws of lovemaking and to be perfectly honest she probably couldn't manage much immediately after sex either, due to the fact she can't see much as her face is usually like a plasterer's radio, depending on what mood I'm in, of course. :rolleyes:  :(  :blink:

14898[/snapback]

Have you ever given her the "flora treatment" whilst on the job Wacky?

15244[/snapback]

No, but it has played some part in our lovemaking when i was on the dole and times were hard ;)

Aye there's nowt worse than a dry minge i find!

Once went with a bird who was so tight and dry i had to tell her to suck me off instead which proved to be a fatal error as she was all teeth! She was quickly sent packing back to the hotel reception to book herself a taxi home.

Once went with a bird who was so tight and dry i had to tell her to suck me off instead which proved to be a fatal error as she was all teeth! She was quickly sent packing back to the hotel reception to book herself a taxi home.

15405[/snapback]

I hope you asked for a refund :blink:

15405[/snapback]

Has it not occurred to you why this was so? :blink:

15405[/snapback]

15435[/snapback]

Must have been a lezza.

15405[/snapback]

Has it not occurred to you why this was so? ;)

15435[/snapback]

Must have been a lezza.

15437[/snapback]

yes, i expect he will take that view to take the blame off himself :blink:

15405[/snapback]

15435[/snapback]

Thats why i always carry a 1 portion sized pack of Flora, you just never know when you might need it, whether that be for lube or whether your going to give someone a scrubbing with a piece of buttered bread

;)

15405[/snapback]

Has it not occurred to you why this was so? :razz:

15435[/snapback]

Well there could be a number of reason but i wasn't interested in finding out, perhaps you could enlighten me as it sound like you may hae had a similar problemo? :blink:

Plus I tend not to carry a supply of lube around the town with me on a night out!

15405[/snapback]

Has it not occurred to you why this was so? :nufc:

15435[/snapback]

Well there could be a number of reason but i wasn't interested in finding out, perhaps you could enlighten me as it sound like you may hae had a similar problemo? :blink:

Plus I tend not to carry a supply of lube around the town with me on a night out!

15473[/snapback]

Ok.... but i wont be gentle with you cos i just got back from watching Torquay lose 2-3 after being 2-0 up :rolleyes: so im right pissed off to say the least.

The very fact that you say you werent interested in finding out tells me you just werent interested in her as a person at all. You didnt care what she wanted or how she felt, as long as you got your end away basically :rolleyes:

Maybe you werent such a smooth operator after all ? :razz:

Unless she had a specific medical problem with vaginal dryness, (which i doubt) then im afraid you just didnt arouse her enough to be ready for penetration.

And no, i havent had that 'problemo' probably because ive never been, or wanted to be, intimate with a man who wasnt 'interested' enough in me to find what i want and what makes me tick. Besides, from experience i'd say if a woman really wants someone then there is normally no problem in that area, it just happens naturally! :nufc:

Edited by Toonraider