Wanker of the night

Gemmill

A bloke in the row in front of me, who about 10 minutes into the second half let loose with:

ROEDER MAN FUCKIN SORT IT OUT. YER WORSE THAN SOUNESS YER CUNT*

Totally random, totally unnecessary and totally fucking wrong in a match that we were dominating. What a tit.

*Sorry Cath. :blink:

A bloke in the row in front of me, who about 10 minutes into the second half let loose with:

ROEDER MAN FUCKIN SORT IT OUT.  YER WORSE THAN SOUNESS YER CUNT*

Totally random, totally unnecessary and totally fucking wrong in a match that we were dominating.  What a tit.

*Sorry Cath. :blink:

184647[/snapback]

So otherwise how WAS Mr Shepherd?

I was sitting in the middle of the Gallowgate and the supporters further up were doing my nut in chanting 'Shearer! Shearer! Shearer!' Move on ffs,! And also 'The referee's a wanker!' when he only gave about three decisions against us which weren't bad at all. I thought the Referee had a class game, IMO...! There was a lot of youngens there obviously so I guess they can be forgiven...

Did anybody else notice that bloke and his pal getting chucked out in the top of the west corner? The supporters started booing the police who took them away which I thought was a bit harsh as all he did was bang on the on the side of the stadium to make a bit of noise & support which happens every game, btw...!

He did look a pillock, like...! :blink:

Edited by Geordie Boyo

Aye the Shearer chanting continues unfortunately.  What is it with these morons?

184849[/snapback]

That must make the players on the pitch feel GREAT ©

Aye the Shearer chanting continues unfortunately.  What is it with these morons?

184849[/snapback]

184862[/snapback]

I'm pretty certain they won't be that bothered. They know what Shearer meant/means to the fans.

184849[/snapback]

184862[/snapback]

I'm pretty certain they won't be that bothered. They know what Shearer meant/means to the fans.

184863[/snapback]

If I was Shola playing up front and I heard the fans chanting for Shearer, I'd be pretty disheartened tbh. It would certainly put doubts in my mind as to whether it was just in tribute to Shearer or a sideswipe at me.

all he did was bang on the on the side of the stadium to make a bit of noise & support which happens every game, btw...!

184844[/snapback]

Aye, happens every match right behind be, from the 'sing you bastards' hardcore who, strangely enough, don't turn up for cup games. Soopafanarendous!

As for the Shearer chants, well, I expect we'll get them at every home cup game unfortunately.

184849[/snapback]

184862[/snapback]

184863[/snapback]

If I was Shola playing up front and I heard the fans chanting for Shearer, I'd be pretty disheartened tbh. It would certainly put doubts in my mind as to whether it was just in tribute to Shearer or a sideswipe at me.

184866[/snapback]

It should lift him; he should realise that we'll sing it about him one day :blink:

184849[/snapback]

184862[/snapback]

184863[/snapback]

I disagree and I bet they were sick of it for the last two seasons too when he was pretty gash most of the time.

184849[/snapback]

184862[/snapback]

184863[/snapback]

I disagree and I bet they were sick of it for the last two seasons too when he was pretty gash most of the time.

184881[/snapback]

You'd have to ask them tbh, but I don't agree :blink: