Player Ratings

Shearergol

Remember that thing Greg did last season, where we picked the top three players from the game, and then worked out the league table for the end of the season? Is it worth doing it again, but this time by someone who is likely to carry on updating it? :blink:

It would be good to do it and keep it going....

Died a bit of a nasty death last time though!

185172[/snapback]

You gonna set it up again? <_<

185353[/snapback]

I could do aye, I'll certainly do it every week this time as I am now a tax dodging student and no longer working full time and also because Souness has gone! ;)

185172[/snapback]

185353[/snapback]

I could do aye, I'll certainly do it every week this time as I am now a tax dodging student and no longer working full time and also because Souness has gone! ;)

185402[/snapback]

starting from the villa game then? and do you have to actually see the game to be post your ratings ;)

185172[/snapback]

185353[/snapback]

185402[/snapback]

starting from the villa game then? and do you have to actually see the game to be post your ratings ;)

185410[/snapback]

Well should we do just league games? Or Europe too?

I'll post the wigan thread now.. I'm sure most people can remember back a week...

Fuck it, i'll kick off...

<_< Duff - Beat players for fun, whipped balls in. Created the most out of everyone.

;) Milner - Chased every fucking ball and created a hell of a lot too. 200% for effort

;) N'Zogbia - Did what he's done since day one. Ran at the defence and made them looh hurried. Put more than a few decent balls in but no one got on to the end of them.