Woodgate to spend year in England

Craig

If he watched Boro last night, he'd need to be suffering from mental as well as muscle deficiencies to go there - only 25k there and they got humped off Portsmouth.  We've got UEFA Cup football, fill our ground, and have the better chance of having a decent season IMO.

We'll see what he decides.  I'm not too arsed either way, but would be disappointed if he went to Boro and they got a decent season out of him games-wise (probably not gonna happen)

186506[/snapback]

4-0 at home to Pompey! :lol:

Did anyone watch it? The system wasn't working, they were getting hammered and Southgate was just sat in the dugout looking a bit lost; "Hmmm..I wonder what I'd do if I was manager" expression on his face. Taking them down.

If he watched Boro last night, he'd need to be suffering from mental as well as muscle deficiencies to go there - only 25k there and they got humped off Portsmouth.  We've got UEFA Cup football, fill our ground, and have the better chance of having a decent season IMO.

We'll see what he decides.  I'm not too arsed either way, but would be disappointed if he went to Boro and they got a decent season out of him games-wise (probably not gonna happen)

186506[/snapback]

I can't help but think of his comment he made after joining Madrid when he said he wanted the no.6 shirt kept spare as one day he wanted to come back....

Howay Woody, you know it makes sense! :lol:

186506[/snapback]

I can't help but think of his comment he made after joining Madrid when he said he wanted the no.6 shirt kept spare as one day he wanted to come back....

Howay Woody, you know it makes sense! :lol:

186617[/snapback]

Your favourite player isn't it?

Did he say that? I thought it was the pillock Shepherd that said that. If he did say that it was more than likely PR tbh - if I was moving to Real Madrid I wouldn't be dreaming of a return to Newcastle anytime soon. :lol:

Wasn't Woodgate wearing 27 anyway?

Did he say that?  I thought it was the pillock Shepherd that said that.  If he did say that it was more than likely PR tbh - if I was moving to Real Madrid I wouldn't be dreaming of a return to Newcastle anytime soon. :lol:

186621[/snapback]

He switched to 6 the season he moved to Real, and yes he did say it. I've seen it quoted today on NO, in the transfer talk section, I can't be arsed to find it again, but you'll have no trouble reading throught the 20 odd posts there's been on there today.

Did he say that?  I thought it was the pillock Shepherd that said that.  If he did say that it was more than likely PR tbh - if I was moving to Real Madrid I wouldn't be dreaming of a return to Newcastle anytime soon. :lol:

186621[/snapback]

He switched to 6 the season he moved to Real, and yes he did say it. I've seen it quoted today on NO, in the transfer talk section, I can't be arsed to find it again, but you'll have no trouble reading throught the 20 odd posts there's been on there today.

186626[/snapback]

Is it dead on there like? "Trust us. We know what we're doing. The changes are working."

The only section I'm bothering with is the Transfer Talk bit, and it seems a lot slower than usual to me. I would have thought that would have been the busiest section this week, but maybe other sections are busier.

186506[/snapback]

4-0 at home to Pompey! :lol:

Did anyone watch it? The system wasn't working, they were getting hammered and Southgate was just sat in the dugout looking a bit lost; "Hmmm..I wonder what I'd do if I was manager" expression on his face. Taking them down.

186524[/snapback]

and thanks to that it means we moved up a place in the league. :D

I can't believe the Woodgate thread on N-O is at 57 pages when basically NOTHING has happened. :lol:  What have they been talking about?!?

186672[/snapback]

Who would you partner Woodgate with if we got him? Tightarse or Taylor?

I can't believe the Woodgate thread on N-O is at 57 pages when basically NOTHING has happened. :lol:  What have they been talking about?!?

186672[/snapback]

186674[/snapback]

Probably Bramble with Taylor at right-back at the minute.

186672[/snapback]

186674[/snapback]

Probably Bramble with Taylor at right-back at the minute.

186675[/snapback]

:D

Nobby at right-back anyone?

186676[/snapback]

Legs have gone tbh. Not convinced he ever could do a job there. Not in the Premier League anyway.

Look at the fucking state of him.

woody_main.jpg

If he has any desire to ever play for us again he'd better get a short back and sides.

186726[/snapback]

And a different shirt.

woody_main.jpg

If he has any desire to ever play for us again he'd better get a short back and sides.

186726[/snapback]

And a different shirt.

186728[/snapback]

Probably a requirement of playing for us tbh.

Jonathan Wept! :lol:

woody_main.jpg

186726[/snapback]

afghan-hounds-02.jpg

TBH...!

186752[/snapback]

Sure i caught that on page 101 on that thread! :lol:

woody_main.jpg

186726[/snapback]

afghan-hounds-02.jpg

TBH...!

186752[/snapback]

186754[/snapback]

If Gemmill gets away with it, so should I! :rolleyes: *cough cough* page 54 :D

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/...28186.1060.html

woody_main.jpg

186726[/snapback]

afghan-hounds-02.jpg

TBH...!

186752[/snapback]

186754[/snapback]

If Gemmill gets away with it, so should I! :D *cough cough* page 54 :rolleyes:

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/...28186.1060.html

186756[/snapback]

What are you on about William? :D

woody_main.jpg

186726[/snapback]

afghan-hounds-02.jpg

TBH...!

186752[/snapback]

Whats Robbie Savage got to do with this ???