Woodgate to spend year in England

Craig

According to smoggeordie on N-O, a reliable source informs him that we'll be unveiling Woodgate tomorrow.  Could be cobblers like.

186798[/snapback]

Or it could not be. :lol:

According to smoggeordie on N-O, a reliable source informs him that we'll be unveiling Woodgate tomorrow.  Could be cobblers like.

186798[/snapback]

186803[/snapback]

He was right about Owen iirc.

186798[/snapback]

186803[/snapback]

186805[/snapback]

AndrewFlintoff had that exclusive didn't he?

186798[/snapback]

Or it could not be. :D

186803[/snapback]

186805[/snapback]

AndrewFlintoff had that exclusive didn't he?

186811[/snapback]

Which one works at the club shop? I get them 2 confused tbh. Anyway, S-O was right about Owen so it proves nowt :lol:

Edited by alex

186798[/snapback]

186803[/snapback]

186805[/snapback]

He probably has a third eye...

Sounds like his source should be reliable enough like.  We'll see.  I just can't get that excited about Woodgate signing cos you just know he'll break down in his first game anyway.

186820[/snapback]

Not only that, I am also somewhat worried about his apparent lack of match practice as he has hardly played any football for two years. But having seen the shambles on Saturday I accept this risk now as I don't see any other option.

Sounds like his source should be reliable enough like.  We'll see.  I just can't get that excited about Woodgate signing cos you just know he'll break down in his first game anyway.

186820[/snapback]

Not only that, I am also somewhat worried about his apparent lack of match practice as he has hardly played any football for two years. But having seen the shambles on Saturday I accept this risk now as I don't see any other option.

186829[/snapback]

Sunday you say? :lol:

186829[/snapback]

3 days after he dies he'll be up for a kick about. He's one of those who just seems to slot back in when he's fit.

186829[/snapback]

3 days after he dies he'll be up for a kick about. He's one of those who just seems to slot back in when he's fit.

186835[/snapback]

For an hour or so. Until he "stretches" for a ball barely a leg's length away and tears his held-together-with-stickle-brixx thigh muscle in half.

Didn't Roeder say that he wasn't interested in Sol Campbell due to the fact he had played so few games in the last 2 seasons?

If so, then I seriously doubt he was interested in signing Woody.

Either that, or he was talking bollox.

Didn't Roeder say that he wasn't interested in Sol Campbell due to the fact he had played so few games in the last 2 seasons?

If so, then I seriously doubt he was interested in signing Woody.

Either that, or he was talking bollox.

186860[/snapback]

Aye, which makes our going for Woodgate a bit of a joke, if true. Shepherd loves Woody though :lol:

2 out of the ''said'' 3 targets lost already.

Keep it up Roeder.

186862[/snapback]

How is it Roeders fault? He cant kidnap then force them to sign.....

186866[/snapback]

It's Roeder's fault that he's left it this bloody late!