Long Weekend

Gemmill

Off for the weekend as of 11:01 pm tonight. Have promised my sons to take them to a huge fair this weekend so Sunday should see me sunburned and the bank account significantly decreased.

My long weekend got off to a terrible start .. I had to go to WORK this morning.

Working on a Saturday, what a sellout. ;)

The rest of it looks like being quality though. <_<

Anyone got any ideas where to go for the day on Monday ?

185599[/snapback]

Newcastle Races....it's canny on a Bank Holiday....we go every year...tradition an all that !!

Guest Toplass-101

185599[/snapback]

Newcastle Races....it's canny on a Bank Holiday....we go every year...tradition an all that !!

185603[/snapback]

Sounds canny, ive just been having a look at getting tickets is it better to go in Premier Enclosure or Grandstand & Paddock Enclosure, ive not been before.

185599[/snapback]

185603[/snapback]

Sounds canny, ive just been having a look at getting tickets is it better to go in Premier Enclosure or Grandstand & Paddock Enclosure, ive not been before.

185611[/snapback]

grandstand or paddock.....stick to the pleb end, I hate the premier enclosure tis full of knobs. It's a canny day out mind even if you don't get the weather and if your using "public transport" theres a free bus on from Regent Centre.

185599[/snapback]

185603[/snapback]

Think of me working all day in a horrible bookies with a hangover. <_<