How weirds this?

peasepud

By the looks of it Radg must have been pissed out her head, bet she feels like shit the day. correct me if I'm wrong but was she offering to suck off Brock <_<

185558[/snapback]

indeed I was not !!! I maaaay have incinerated something close to that type os scenario type thing but....NO !!!

Guest Toplass-101
By the looks of it Radg must have been pissed out her head, bet she feels like shit the day. correct me if I'm wrong but was she offering to suck off Brock <_<

185558[/snapback]

indeed I was not !!! I maaaay have incinerated something close to that type os scenario type thing but....NO !!!

185604[/snapback]

thats his dreams up in smoke then ;)

By the looks of it Radg must have been pissed out her head, bet she feels like shit the day. correct me if I'm wrong but was she offering to suck off Brock ;)

185558[/snapback]

185604[/snapback]

thats his dreams up in smoke then :o

185608[/snapback]

bless....he may get over it in time... <_< ( I stand by my comment tho he does have seriously sexy eyes !! ;) )

Guest Toplass-101
By the looks of it Radg must have been pissed out her head, bet she feels like shit the day. correct me if I'm wrong but was she offering to suck off Brock ;)

185558[/snapback]

185604[/snapback]

thats his dreams up in smoke then :o

185608[/snapback]

bless....he may get over it in time... <_< ( I stand by my comment tho he does have seriously sexy eyes !! ;) )

185609[/snapback]

ya not wrong about the eyes Radgi, but I also think he has a look of someone out of Dragonballz Z

185558[/snapback]

185604[/snapback]

thats his dreams up in smoke then :icon_lol:

185608[/snapback]

bless....he may get over it in time... <_< ( I stand by my comment tho he does have seriously sexy eyes !! :o )

185609[/snapback]

ya not wrong about the eyes Radgi, but I also think he has a look of someone out of Dragonballz Z

185616[/snapback]

Yes i have to agree, gorgeous eyes, Brock you're quite sexy looking...i think we should make you the official Toontastic stud ;)

By the looks of it Radg must have been pissed out her head, bet she feels like shit the day. correct me if I'm wrong but was she offering to suck off Brock :icon_lol:

185558[/snapback]

185604[/snapback]

thats his dreams up in smoke then :icon_lol:

185608[/snapback]

bless....he may get over it in time... ;) ( I stand by my comment tho he does have seriously sexy eyes !! :icon_lol: )

185609[/snapback]

185616[/snapback]

Yes i have to agree, gorgeous eyes, Brock you're quite sexy looking...i think we should make you the official Toontastic stud ;)

185821[/snapback]

<_< All those in favour say AYE !! AYE... :o

Brock has gone from bandana wearing goth teenager to resident Stud?

J69 will be seething

185856[/snapback]

It's me eyes tbh. <_<

186013[/snapback]

tbs....tbs .... ;)

Sad bitches fawning over a teenager.  Class. :lol: :lol:

186208[/snapback]

Jealous tbh. :D

186209[/snapback]

That's right. :rolleyes:

186210[/snapback]

I wouldn't mind but I got there years ago. Certain ladies have a lot to learn when it comes to internet grooming technique. :D

Sad bitches fawning over a teenager.  Class. :lol: :lol:

186208[/snapback]

Jealous tbh. :D

186209[/snapback]

That's right. :rolleyes:

186210[/snapback]

I wouldn't mind but I got there years ago. Certain ladies have a lot to learn when it comes to internet grooming technique. :D

186454[/snapback]

Fag hag tbh. :lol: