Haway folks

peasepud

Just spotted this little gem on the pledges site which explains why Im not showing up

Get ready to sell your pledge, hard. Pledges don't sell themselves just by sitting on this site. In fact your pledge won't even appear to general site visitors until you've got a few people to sign up to it yourself. Think hard about whether people you know would want to sign up to your pledge!

you dont really have to deposit money in me paypal (thats why it set it at a 1000 cos I dont really want to have the tatt done!) but come on if enough people pledge to me then I can at least get my pledge onto the site and the front page which should make it a little more interesting to say the least ;) I want it to appear just between "I pledge to start a Library users group" and "I pledge to use the X3 bus more often"

Thats should wake them up a bit me sitting there in the Library users group with me tattoo on show <_<

So come on folks pledge to join me, you know it makes sense.

Pledged aswell.

185636[/snapback]

using your Sunday name there Ricko mate? thanks again folks now how come this has 45 views but only 4 signups? sheeeeesh theres only a few of you with a social conscience aint there?

Guest Toplass-101
Top man! come on everybody!

(plus if I do get enough pledges then it is 50k in me bank and I can pay for the season ticket) <_<

185633[/snapback]

Pledged, and ill give you £50 to go though with this and another £50 if I get to choose the size of the tattoo needle ;)

I think I`ll say I`ll pledge then not actually do it, then if you chase me up about it I`ll once again say I`ll do it again and so on and so forth..... <_<

185639[/snapback]

;)

185641[/snapback]

Ritchie pledge

185645[/snapback]

Never mind fooking pledges, you`ll be paying regardless of people signing this or not... ;)

I think I`ll say I`ll pledge then not actually do it, then if you chase me up about it I`ll once again say I`ll do it again and so on and so forth..... <_<

185639[/snapback]

:o

185641[/snapback]

Ritchie pledge

185645[/snapback]

Never mind fooking pledges, you`ll be paying regardless of people signing this or not... ;)

185828[/snapback]

do you want me an the boys to "pay him a visit" ??? ;)

185639[/snapback]

:icon_lol:

185641[/snapback]

Ritchie pledge

185645[/snapback]

185828[/snapback]

do you want me an the boys to "pay him a visit" ??? ;)

185831[/snapback]

Aye if you like :o

Hes already been told the "glasgow heavies" will be down soon..