Sign in to follow this  
Jimbo

Lets all laugh at......

Jenas 5 - Yet again I find myself asking what does he bring to the team

Jenas - 4. One word: ANONYMOUS.

JENAS: 5 - Back to his old cacky self. Not a good performance today. Too slow and didn't make many good passes or runs with the ball. Sloppy finishing.

Jenas - 4. And that's being kind. He needs to be dropped. Not because he is a bad player, but because he looks far too comfortable and that breeds laziness and complecency. A real let down today.

Jenas - 3

Jenas - 3; awful; quick, 6 foot, good on the ball, good athelete but produces very little; 1 goal every 6 games cant keep you in the team if you do nothing else JJ. Murphy should replace him next game.

JENAS: 5 - Back to his old cacky self. Not a good performance today. Too slow and didn't make many good passes or runs with the ball. Sloppy finishing.

Jenas - 4. And that's being kind. He needs to be dropped. Not because he is a bad player, but because he looks far too comfortable and that breeds laziness and complecency. A real let down today.

Jenas - 3

Jenas - 3; awful; quick, 6 foot, good on the ball, good athelete but produces very little; 1 goal every 6 games cant keep you in the team if you do nothing else JJ. Murphy should replace him next game.

185725[/snapback]

Fantastic.

Jenas - 3

185725[/snapback]

Where did you get that mate? <_<