• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Babayaro is a joke.

185930[/snapback]

Are you watching the match?

Emre's doing his usual act of looking good and doing nothing; conceding lots of possession, Duff and Martins making runs in front of him, so what's the excuse now?

Oh and Glen, can you have a word with the team and see if you can stop them playing hit the midget frmo 60 yards? You thought Kuijt wasn't worth the money to replace Shearer, looked it to me yesterday, but if he's not what you want, stop playing like Shearer's still in the team!

2:0 Half Time score  <_<

WTF are they doing there ?

watching Matchcast now and being shocked  ;)

Now we need some kind of wild card (joker)  ;)

:o  Howay the Lads !  :icon_lol:

185938[/snapback]

where you watching? pm?

Babayaro is a joke.

185930[/snapback]

Are you watching the match?

Emre's doing his usual act of looking good and doing nothing; conceding lots of possession, Duff and Martins making runs in front of him, so what's the excuse now?

Oh and Glen, can you have a word with the team and see if you can stop them playing hit the midget frmo 60 yards? You thought Kuijt wasn't worth the money to replace Shearer, looked it to me yesterday, but if he's not what you want, stop playing like Shearer's still in the team!

185939[/snapback]

I was watching a stream, yes. I did think Babayaro could have done better for the goal. Agree about the give-it-to-the-big-man tactics though, not much use when there is no big man.