Park & Ride feat. DJ Shadow

peasepud

Anyone going to this? >>Click here

If you are, could you ask them to keep the fookin noise down, I was havin a nice Sunday mornin lie in, papers, coffee, t'internet and now suddenly its

booom booom dub thud

Shitebags, jeeeeez Im gettin old <_<

Anyone going to this? >>Click here

If you are, could you ask them to keep the fookin noise down, I was havin a nice Sunday mornin lie in, papers, coffee, t'internet and now suddenly its

booom booom dub thud

Shitebags, jeeeeez Im gettin old  <_<

185815[/snapback]

shut up you auld fogey...some people have paid good money for this and you get to hear it for nowt !!

DJ Shadow?

Good money?

you still pissed? ;)

185835[/snapback]

I dunno...you have one drink too many and your labelled a lush for the rest of your life !!! ;) Just think about all the charv photos you will be able to take for future ref.. <_<

DJ Shadow?

Good money?

you still pissed? ;)

185835[/snapback]

I dunno...you have one drink too many and your labelled a lush for the rest of your life !!! :o Just think about all the charv photos you will be able to take for future ref.. ;)

185836[/snapback]

<_<

DJ Shadow?

Good money?

you still pissed? :o

185835[/snapback]

I dunno...you have one drink too many and your labelled a lush for the rest of your life !!! :icon_lol: Just think about all the charv photos you will be able to take for future ref.. ;)

185836[/snapback]

;)

185837[/snapback]

ok...maybe two or three then :icon_lol: actually you are all really lucky to still have me...after I stumbled to bed wor lad got up to get a drink of water and I had left the gas on...unlit....god knows what I was trying to cook !!!

PP can we come to your to listen to the "tunes" ?? <_<

DJ Shadow?

Good money?

you still pissed? :o

185835[/snapback]

I dunno...you have one drink too many and your labelled a lush for the rest of your life !!! :icon_lol: Just think about all the charv photos you will be able to take for future ref.. ;)

185836[/snapback]

;)

185837[/snapback]

we can swap houses, I wanna be nowhere near here.

ok...maybe two or three then :icon_lol: actually you are all really lucky to still have me...after I stumbled to bed wor lad got up to get a drink of water and I had left the gas on...unlit....god knows what I was trying to cook !!!

PP can we come to your to listen to the "tunes" ?? <_<

185841[/snapback]

We can swap hooses

DJ Shadow?

Good money?

you still pissed? ;)

185835[/snapback]

I dunno...you have one drink too many and your labelled a lush for the rest of your life !!! :o Just think about all the charv photos you will be able to take for future ref.. ;)

185836[/snapback]

charvers? <_< Have you heard DJ Shadow?

I really wanted to go but everyone I knows skint so we didnt bother

Should be class if he turns up (bitter memories of Leeds 96)

DJ Shadow?

Good money?

you still pissed? ;)

185835[/snapback]

185836[/snapback]

charvers? <_< Have you heard DJ Shadow?

I really wanted to go but everyone I knows skint so we didnt bother

Should be class if he turns up (bitter memories of Leeds 96)

185872[/snapback]

Roll up Roll up, come n listen to DJ Shadow, balcony entrance fee £10 with a free bottle of Blu WKD and access to me Regal Kings.

To get all you DJ Shadow fans in the mood heres my little mood setter.

djshad1.jpg

watch out, these guys are checking for your stash, hide it geezer.

djshad2.jpg

Lookin a bit quiet at the mo tho.

djshad1.jpg

To get a feel for how it sounds, heres my 3 easy steps:

1. Take a media recorder (tape recorder for you oldies) into the kitchen and put some drum n bass on in the living room full belt, then turn the washing machine, dishwasher, coffee grinder, blender, microwave and tumble dryer on all at once. Oh and get a few mates to stand in the bathroom with the shower on and shout "wooooh yeah geezer, sorted...etc etc". Stand in the kitchen and record this for 10 minutes.

2. Take the media (tape) and put it on the stereo.

3. Turn it up full belt and put the bass full on, put the recording on continuous loop fvor the next 8 hours <_<

To get all you DJ Shadow fans in the mood heres my little mood setter.

djshad1.jpg

watch out, these guys are checking for your stash, hide it geezer.

djshad2.jpg

Lookin a bit quiet at the mo tho.

djshad1.jpg

To get a feel for how it sounds, heres my 3 easy steps:

1. Take a media recorder (tape recorder for you oldies) into the kitchen and put some drum n bass on in the living room full belt, then turn the washing machine, dishwasher, coffee grinder, blender, microwave and tumble dryer on all at once. Oh and get a few mates to stand in the bathroom with the shower on and shout "wooooh yeah geezer, sorted...etc etc". Stand in the kitchen and record this for 10 minutes.

2. Take the media (tape) and put it on the stereo.

3. Turn it up full belt and put the bass full on, put the recording on continuous loop fvor the next 8 hours  <_<

185877[/snapback]

I,m confused...shirley people can just stand outside the railings and listen rather than paying the 26 quid ???

the thing starts at 2. I wouldnt expect Shadow to be on till 9 at the earliest. Cut Chemist and Neneh Cherry are on the bill too. Not sure about anyone else but there'll have to be a fair few more seeing as it finishes at 11*.

*so pp, if its doing your head in now I'd leave <_<

Edited by luckypierre

So then...what was the charva gig like ???? ;)

186121[/snapback]

says the girl from Felling ;)

dunno, missed it but found out he's playing the Carling Academy late November....if anyones interested

186124[/snapback]

:o may be " from the Felling" little man but certainly not a charva... <_<