Jermaine Jenas

Scottish Mag

Nice to know JJ is settling into life outside of the Goldfish bowl and that the supporters of his"big" club really appreciate him..

Heres some Spurs supporters opinions on JJ

He wasnt todays worst player, Jenas wins that by a country mile

Jenas looks scared of tackle and lacks creativity

Jenas is the biggest waste of space and money weve had at the lane in long while

what has JJdone since he joined the club? how he gets in the England squad defeats me,over paid overrated.

In clonclusion I would not be in the least bit bothered if we got rid of Jenas. This is not kneejerk but a considered reposnse after tens of below par performances.

Jenas´s performance was probably the worst I´ve seen in years

jennas i really dislike, he lacks emotion and always looks disinterested

<_<

I never rated him at Newcastle. I am 100% certain, ONLY because we made him the "most expensive 18 year old ever" or some shit, everyone turned around and went "oooo, look he is good" then turned away again, never seen him actually play and then it turns out he is for sale and people still see the aura he has created around himself.

If you remeber, our scouts at Forest didn't even go to watch him. At first, we were looking at a player called "Pennant"..... Remember ? But I think he was out injured, and our scout probably spotted Jenas on a good day and decided to snap him up. What a complete and utter fucking fluke for the lad, because I am also 100% certain had we not turned out our idiot of a scout that day he would not be playing premiership football.

I never rated him at Newcastle. I am 100% certain, ONLY because we made him the "most expensive 18 year old ever" or some shit, everyone turned around and went "oooo, look he is good" then turned away again, never seen him actually play and then it turns out he is for sale and people still see the aura he has created around himself.

If you remeber, our scouts at Forest didn't even go to watch him. At first, we were looking at a player called "Pennant"..... Remember ? But I think he was out injured, and our scout probably spotted Jenas on a good day and decided to snap him up. What a complete and utter fucking fluke for the lad, because I am also 100% certain had we not turned out our idiot of a scout that day he would not be playing premiership football.

186164[/snapback]

Pennant never played for Forest.

and buy the time Jenas had was playing for forest, Pennant was already at Arsenal.

186164[/snapback]

Going by the fact that there was a Pennant called 'Jermaine' at Arsenal at the time who had played for the other team from Nottingham, our scouts probably got it all wrong tbh <_<

I remember that.....

Weren't we keeping tabs on Dawson then as well? <_<

186178[/snapback]

Nah he's been dead years.

lesdawsonshow_1.jpg

186164[/snapback]

and buy the time Jenas had was playing for forest, Pennant was already at Arsenal.

186167[/snapback]

Jimbo son, apologies for making the mistake - I had Jermaine in my head - stlil, not trying to piss on your bonfire by taking anything away from you flaming me on that one.

186164[/snapback]

186167[/snapback]

Jimbo son, apologies for making the mistake - I had Jermaine in my head - stlil, not trying to piss on your bonfire by taking anything away from you flaming me on that one.

186181[/snapback]

No offence intended dude.

None taken, but you did shoot me down, and rightly so 'cos I got it wrong. <_<

186188[/snapback]

You certainly were as you were about Shola, son. ;)

186218[/snapback]

What? I was talking about Jenas...

Back in the day....back in the day :lol:

When he first broke into the 1st team he worked hard but only offered one or two tricks and was poor on goal. The last couple of seasons despite still lacking goals his all-round game has improved where it's clear to see who he's been learning from. He's been consistent scoring goals so far and now I really think he'll carry that kind of form on. With Shearer gone he’s really shown maturity as far as his attitude goes and looks a great player when he's scoring goals consistently on top of what he offers.

I think Shola should be wearing the number 9, imo, well, rather than Martins, but I think they will both definitely contribute to each others game this season. Still need another striker for back-up though.