Tell me WHY!

Noelie

The lads were playing quite well in the first half albeit we went down 2 0, passing the ball about quite nicely, lots of possesionn yet not really threatening in front of goal.

Defence playing quite well bar those two goals, but WHY the hell did Roeder make those changes??

I can see the sense in putting Zoggy on for Babayaro, BUT WHY THE FUCK DID HE PUT LUQUE ON when we're down 2 nowt. That was a No-Brainer, when you are down two-nothing you need to put on someone on whose full of piss & vinegar and Luque is far from that, he couldn't punch his way out of a wet paper-bag.

And WHY THE FUCK did he use his last substitute? that too was a No-Brainer and resulted in us playing with 10 men. <_<

I now have serious doubts about Roeders capabilities ;)

Babayaro came off because of a tight hamstring (as well as being fucking shite)

Luque came on to give Oba a partner, as it was clear to see playing alone up front wasn't working.

Butt for Emre was due to Emre giving away possession every time he played the ball, we needed to keep the ball better.

You can only question the timing of the Emre sub in my view, should have waited, but in hindsight, its easy isn't it.

How injury prone is Babayaro? He never seems to stay fit for more than two consecutive matches.

186047[/snapback]

He's gash anyway.

The lads were playing quite well in the first half albeit we went down 2 0, passing the ball about quite nicely, lots of possesionn yet not really threatening in front of goal.

Defence playing quite well bar those two goals, but WHY the hell did Roeder make those changes??

I can see the sense in putting Zoggy on for Babayaro, BUT WHY THE FUCK DID HE PUT LUQUE ON when we're down 2 nowt. That was a No-Brainer, when you are down two-nothing you need to put on someone on whose full of piss & vinegar and Luque is far from that, he couldn't punch his way out of a wet paper-bag.

And WHY THE FUCK did he use his last substitute? that too was a No-Brainer and resulted in us playing with 10 men. ;)

I now have serious doubts about Roeders capabilities :o

186041[/snapback]

<_<

The Zog should have been on the pitch from the start and is a better bet than Babayaro anyway, even at left back. And Solano was shite and needed taking off - he shouldn't even have started the game IMO - Luque was a shambles again though unfortunately.

As for using the third sub, he could hardly have predicted Martins going off on a fucking stretcher. After this and your analysis of Thursday's match, I'm a bit worried you're going mental, Noelie. ;)

<_<

The Zog should have been on the pitch from the start ..................................I agree, and if he had been it would have ruled out one unnscessary change.

And Solano was shite and needed taking off ....................................Perhaps he was, but to be replaced by Luque, c'mon!

Luque was a shambles again .........................................Really, surely that didn't surprise you.

As for using the third sub, he could hardly have predicted Martins going off on a fucking stretcher................Very true, but I think it was an unnecessary change. Despite Emre losing the ball a few times he wasn't having that bad a game.

After this and your analysis of Thursday's match, I'm a bit worried you're going mental, Noelie.  ;)

Please don't worry about me going mental Mr. Gemmell, sixty odd years of supporting Newcastle from the Gallowgate end, via snail-mail, then phone-calls, and now the internet is bound to affect one's capacities. ANYWAY, you have to be mental to support Newcastle, didn't you know that? ;)

186057[/snapback]

;)

The Zog should have been on the pitch from the start ..................................I agree, and if he had been it would have ruled out one unnscessary change.

And Solano was shite and needed taking off ....................................Perhaps he was, but to be replaced by Luque, c'mon!

Luque was a shambles again .........................................Really, surely that didn't surprise you.

As for using the third sub, he could hardly have predicted Martins going off on a fucking stretcher................Very true, but I think it was an unnecessary change. Despite Emre losing the ball a few times he wasn't having that bad a game.

After this and your analysis of Thursday's match, I'm a bit worried you're going mental, Noelie.  ;)

Please don't worry about me going mental Mr. Gemmell, sixty odd years of supporting Newcastle from the Gallowgate end, via snail-mail, then phone-calls, and now the internet is bound to affect one's capacities. ANYWAY, you have to be mental to support Newcastle, didn't you know that? :o

186057[/snapback]

186123[/snapback]

<_< agreed

<_<

Please don't worry about me going mental Mr. Gemmell, sixty odd years of supporting Newcastle from the Gallowgate end, via snail-mail, then phone-calls, and now the internet is bound to affect one's capacities. ANYWAY, you have to be mental to support Newcastle, didn't you know that? ;)

186057[/snapback]

186123[/snapback]

Are you Blaydon ?

And WHY of why can you not use black text like everyone else?

186190[/snapback]

Becos aa'm an eccentric aad gadgee who doesn't think it necessary to be like ivvoryone else, I march to the beat of the drum I hear. <_<

Wassamarra, ye gorra problem with colour ;)