Emre AND Dyer injured for Saturday

Gemmill

I'm never surprised when I hear Dyer has an injury.

14959[/snapback]

I'm happy when i hear dyer has an injury, as long as it's a facial one and he's deserved it.

Well saying he's got the contract he wanted, the boy's a shithouse. I seem to remember posting something on HTT many moons ago about him wanting a new contract then he would go back to his usual ways, playing shit and acting like a cunt.

This is probably the start.

:blink:

Edited by Wacky Jnr

I'm never surprised when I hear Dyer has an injury.

14959[/snapback]

I'm happy when i hear dyer has an injury, as long as it's a facial one and he's deserved it.

Well saying he's got the contract he wanted, the boy's a shithouse. I seem to remember posting something on HTT many moons ago about him wanting a new contract then he would go back to his usual ways, playing shit and acting like a cunt.

This is probably the start.

:blink:

14972[/snapback]

To be honest, his attitude does seem to have improved and anyone can get injured anytime etc. That said, I know what you mean about him turning things around only to go back to his old ways now he's got his contract. Hopeit's not the case, obviously.

Milner for Dyer

N'Zogbia for Emre

Not the worst problem in the world. It's if anything happens to Boumsong or Shearer at the minute where we'd be screwed.

14986[/snapback]

Don't be silly, Viana's back in training today - he's a classic English centre forward if ever I saw one!

Milner for Dyer

N'Zogbia for Emre

Not the worst problem in the world. It's if anything happens to Boumsong or Shearer at the minute where we'd be screwed.

14986[/snapback]

Don't be silly, Viana's back in training today - he's a classic English centre forward if ever I saw one!

14988[/snapback]

Len White had that build and he could score goals

Well, perhaps Souness can have as much bad luck as Robson did last year, and will suffer the same fate.

Then we can get O'Neill in and start going forward again. ;)

Yeah, right, I know. :blink:

Len White had that build and he could score goals

14998[/snapback]

Could he still do a job today? In the Shearer mould, or more playing off him?

Milner for Dyer

N'Zogbia for Emre

14986[/snapback]

14988[/snapback]

Eh? I thought Viana was a Portuguese defensive midfielder? :blink:

15003[/snapback]

No that's Figo you're thinking of, Viana's one of those modern rarities, a Striker/Central Defender. Can do a job if Boumsong is out too.

Any motivation I had for this game is swiftly dissipating.

Likely to line up: Given, Babayaro, Taylor, Boumsong, Carr, Milner, Parker, Faye, Jenas, Bowyer, Shearer.

Yeah, bags o'goals there.

Any motivation I had for this game is swiftly dissipating.

Likely to line up: Given, Babayaro, Taylor, Boumsong, Carr, Milner, Parker, Faye, Jenas, Bowyer, Shearer.

Yeah, bags o'goals there.

15033[/snapback]

Looking at the entire squad is squeezing the last remaining bit of optimism out of me...

Come on lads, it's West Ham, that's the type of team Graeme's 'proper' attitude should win us the game. This is a 6 pointer after all!

15003[/snapback]

No, he's capable of playing on the midfield holding role though ;)