Our Single Biggest Problem

Gemmill

Is the distribution of Bramble and Given IMO. As long as we've got these two wellying balls long and relinquishing posession, we're going to struggle. Bramble booting the ball long to a lad standing at 5ft7 up front goes beyond moronic. It beggars belief that no one is having words with him.

At training on Monday morning I'd be standing Martins next to Taylor and asking Bramble who he thinks is favourite in the air. When he answers Taylor I'll ask the silly fucker why he insisted on trying to hit long balls to Martins all bastard day today. <_< The lad is fucking braindead.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<_<

Said in the other thread that it's shocking that Bramble has been allowed to keep on doing this for so long. Because 1 in 10 goes where he wants it and gets a round of applause, he thinks he can do it every time.

I think he has issues with perspective.  He doesn't realise that Martins is both far away AND small.

186065[/snapback]

t0102fted.jpg

Small........

Far away.......

I think he has issues with perspective.  He doesn't realise that Martins is both far away AND small.

186065[/snapback]

t0102fted.jpg

Small........

Far away.......

186068[/snapback]

<_<

Is the distribution of Bramble and Given IMO.  As long as we've got these two wellying balls long and relinquishing posession, we're going to struggle.  Bramble booting the ball long to a lad standing at 5ft7 up front goes beyond moronic.  It beggars belief that no one is having words with him.

At training on Monday morning I'd be standing Martins next to Taylor and asking Bramble who he thinks is favourite in the air.  When he answers Taylor I'll ask the silly fucker why he insisted on trying to hit long balls to Martins all bastard day today.  <_<  The lad is fucking braindead.

186059[/snapback]

I totally agree. And this is why I wouldn't offer Bramble a new contract. Not only that he is a defensive liability he also is hindering Newcastle's build up game by giving away possession far too often. His hoofing will suit League 1 or 2 though.

Is the distribution of Bramble and Given IMO.  As long as we've got these two wellying balls long and relinquishing posession, we're going to struggle.  Bramble booting the ball long to a lad standing at 5ft7 up front goes beyond moronic.  It beggars belief that no one is having words with him.

At training on Monday morning I'd be standing Martins next to Taylor and asking Bramble who he thinks is favourite in the air.  When he answers Taylor I'll ask the silly fucker why he insisted on trying to hit long balls to Martins all bastard day today.  <_<  The lad is fucking braindead.

186059[/snapback]

you heard it here first, as usual

http://z3.invisionfree.com/NUFCforum/index...?showtopic=2019

186059[/snapback]

186084[/snapback]

I think the moaning about Bramble's and Given's hoofing antics is as old as the internet tbh. I do it every week...

186059[/snapback]

186084[/snapback]

I think the moaning about Bramble's and Given's hoofing antics is as old as the internet tbh. I do it every week...

186090[/snapback]

it was just a shameless plug for a dodgy board tbh.

At training on Monday morning I'd be standing Martins next to Taylor and asking Bramble who he thinks is favourite in the air.  When he answers Taylor I'll ask the silly fucker why he insisted on trying to hit long balls to Martins all bastard day today.  ;)   The lad is fucking braindead.

186059[/snapback]

186084[/snapback]

186090[/snapback]

186091[/snapback]

You think? <_<

At training on Monday morning I'd be standing Martins next to Taylor and asking Bramble who he thinks is favourite in the air.  When he answers Taylor I'll ask the silly fucker why he insisted on trying to hit long balls to Martins all bastard day today.  <_<   The lad is fucking braindead.

186059[/snapback]

186084[/snapback]

186090[/snapback]

True, I've always said that Brambles long pass can be potent, but more so if used as an element of surprise, use his brains, play football properly, short pass and move for the most part. The goal he made for Shearer at Man City 18 months ago being a perfect example.

I was surprised at the Wigan game, that they both seemed to aim for Solano quite a lot.

At training on Monday morning I'd be standing Martins next to Taylor and asking Bramble who he thinks is favourite in the air.  When he answers Taylor I'll ask the silly fucker why he insisted on trying to hit long balls to Martins all bastard day today.  ;)   The lad is fucking braindead.

186059[/snapback]

186084[/snapback]

186090[/snapback]

186091[/snapback]

And whats dodgy about it <_<

186059[/snapback]

186084[/snapback]

186090[/snapback]

186091[/snapback]

He'll still claim that he told us about Bramble's hoofing before Titus' grand-grandfather immigrated to England.

At training on Monday morning I'd be standing Martins next to Taylor and asking Bramble who he thinks is favourite in the air.  When he answers Taylor I'll ask the silly fucker why he insisted on trying to hit long balls to Martins all bastard day today.  ;)  The lad is fucking braindead.

186059[/snapback]

186084[/snapback]

186090[/snapback]

186091[/snapback]

This was the best shameless plug ever: http://www.toontastic.net/forum/index.php?...ndpost&p=178356

<_<

186059[/snapback]

186084[/snapback]

186090[/snapback]

186091[/snapback]

This was the best shameless plug ever: http://www.toontastic.net/forum/index.php?...ndpost&p=178356

<_<

186096[/snapback]

and your site is where, exactly ? ;)

186059[/snapback]

186084[/snapback]

186090[/snapback]

186091[/snapback]

<_<

186096[/snapback]

and your site is where, exactly ? ;)

186097[/snapback]

looks like he's gone to wipe his masters arse on NO or something.

Actually - if I had made that post on here, or skunkers, I'd have linked it just the same.

Edited by LeazesMag

I haven't got a website, but I know yours is dogshit?

186100[/snapback]

Well, why don't you do one ?

It would be dogshit if people like you were on it <_<

I don't have a forum that no-one ever goes on. I feel bad. ;)

186101[/snapback]

so you're back from wiping your masters arse ? The site may be small, but still more matchgoers than the one you "mod" [for want of a better word ... ]

<_<

186100[/snapback]

186102[/snapback]

Such cutting, witty insults, what are you? 12?

186100[/snapback]

186102[/snapback]

Such cutting, witty insults, what are you? 12?

186105[/snapback]

Refer yourself to your own first post in this thread... ;)