Albert Luque

Jusoda Kid

A fucking disgrace to the shirt. Hope he injures himself seriously so we can claim the insurance off him.

Who recommended him? George Weahs cousin! because as long as I've got a hole in my arse this despiccable bastard isn't a pro footballer.

Should use Souness's intestines to hang the bastard tbh

Harsh you may say, I don't think so.

(Waits for Sheargol telling us how he's a cracking player and he'll come good <_< )

Fucking seething about this scumbag ;)

Edited by Wacky Jnr

An awesome player when he was in Spain, just doesn't appear to be able to 'cut it' in the Premiership. He's not the first to be unable to manage it over here and I doubt he'll be the last.

What is true though is he's the only fit striker we have at this time <_<

A fucking disgrace to the shirt. Hope he injures himself seriously so we can claim the insurance off him.

Who recommended him? George Weahs cousin! because as long as I've got a hole in my arse this spic bastard isn't a pro footballer.

(Waits for Sheargol telling us how he's a cracking player and he'll come good ;) )

186239[/snapback]

<_< No worse than calling Chopra a Paki Cunt tbh. Hes shit but theres no need for racism.

Who recommended him? George Weahs cousin! because as long as I've got a hole in my arse this spic bastard isn't a pro footballer.

(Waits for Sheargol telling us how he's a cracking player and he'll come good ;) )

186239[/snapback]

<_< No worse than calling Chopra a Paki Cunt tbh. Hes shit but theres no need for racism.

186245[/snapback]

Fuck off you white cunt!

I love the fact people are saying because he hasn't made it in the English game he's a failure. :lol:

Remind me who won both European finals last season comfortably against English clubs? He'll go back there eventually, win back his Spanish squad place and re-carve a successful career for himself.

Edited by Optimistic Nut

I love the fact people are saying because he hasn't made it in the English game he's a failure. :lol:

Remind me who won both European finals last season comfortably against English clubs? He'll go back there eventually, win back his Spanish squad place and re-carve a successful career for himself.

186254[/snapback]

Good luck to him...! :D

It's how well he plays for Newcastle that counts, ATEOTD...!

Last couple of games he's missed sitters, meaning he's now getting in the positions, he's just suffering from a complete lack of confidence. He doesn't get pushed off the ball so easily, his movement is better, he's winning some headers and he's out of position. Maybe he's just set the bar so low for himself I just see anything he does as an improvement.

I'm not convinced there is a position for him in the side with Newcastle's current tactics, but given our predicament we need another striker in, not strikers out, we won't get 2 in and him out by Thursday, especially considering we need a LB, CB, CM, FW in four days.

Honky cunt! :lol:

I still think theres a decent player in him - but i'm not sure that roeder will be able to bring that out.

186268[/snapback]

I hope you aren't blaming Roeder.

I still think theres a decent player in him - but i'm not sure that roeder will be able to bring that out.

186268[/snapback]

I hope you aren't blaming Roeder.

186611[/snapback]

no - but i dont think that roeder has the ability (like say ferguson or wenger) to get inside his mind to try and coax out the player within.

but maybe roeder will add that string to his bow over time.

He shouldn't need it coaxed out of him tbh. This was his big money move and a chance to show people in a different country how good he was. His performances in the last couple of games have screamed "I can't be arsed", no matter what BumDot says. :lol:

Not gonna happen.  FACT!

186642[/snapback]

You're probably right, he showing more than he did last year, but that's not saying much, and as I've said before, I just don't see where he's going to fit into the current formation. Reckon he'll do well back on the continent, though.

Anyone followed Reyes' time at Arsenal closely?

Reyes looks like he can do a job over here despite struggling to fit in, wanting away etc. Luque doesn't. I reckon he would do alright back on the continent too though. Same with Boumsong.