Steven Carr

Jusoda Kid

Looks like he's carrying excess weight to me compared to his spurs days which in turn has made him slow as fuck as well as shit.

Irons his shirts with a Wok in them as well - factamondo, get rid before his hump gets any bigger i say :lol:

Greg gave him some clarity on his performance during a corner at the Villa match.

:lol:

186327[/snapback]

Ya wha? What's that about?

186328[/snapback]

Greg was in the first row close to the corner, and during one corner that Carr took, he left him in no uncertain terms or what he thought of him and his performance.

I can't remember his exact words but some of them might offend Catmag.

I've stuck up for Carr and Babayaro in the past as I think they've both had a bit of excessive stick. Both have been poor this season though, especially the latter.

As we are posting theories today. I think Babayaro is a coward. I don't think Roeder wanted to take him off at halftime on Sunday. Steven Taylor had already taken off his long clothes and was already warming up with N'Zogbia under the guidance of a coach (Bond IIRC). So I think Roeder wanted to take off either one of the centre backs or Carr. N'Zogbia was probably supposed to play in midfield, maybe with Duff going on the right wing. Only then Clark stormed out and ordered Luque (who wasn't warming up at all and standing there on his own) and Taylor in.

I think Babayaro got told off for his poor positioning at half time and then feigned an injury a la "yeah but I can hardly run".

Might be time to give Taylor a go instead of Bramble. Bramble's defending for Angel's goal was awful. Even after Angel picked the ball up, there was no urgency from him, just the usual ponderous, lumbering movement. It also rids us of Bramble's infuriating long balls - he must have about a 1 in 12 success rate with them ffs.

Babayaro, Bramble and Solano are the only 3 I can think of, and Solano is definitely a marginal call.  As is Bramble really.

186565[/snapback]

Forgot the ghost of Shearer tbh.

Might be time to give Taylor a go instead of Bramble.  Bramble's defending for Angel's goal was awful.  Even after Angel picked the ball up, there was no urgency from him, just the usual ponderous, lumbering movement.  It also rids us of Bramble's infuriating long balls - he must have about a 1 in 12 success rate with them ffs.

186570[/snapback]

After Sundays game I am totally against him getting a new contract, even as a back up player. He did put in some nice tackles, but overall he is a liability. He still hasn't learnt to concentrate on what he is doing, be it positioning or passing, and I don't believe he will ever learn it.