North East top dogs

Sima

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The most ironic thing about the SMB for me is the number of "plastic mags" and "pre-1992" jibes when apart from about 5 of the posters I doubt any of them either stood at Roker or had pubes when they did so.

John Kay FFS.

If anyone ever needed any proof as to how much bigger we are than the mackems then this proves it

Some of their best XIs are priceless

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=155291

186329[/snapback]

hate to tell you, but pre-1992, the mackems were better than us now and again.

Sorry to burst your bubble

Errr....I know that?

I was around back then you know, contrary to you thinking the attendance pre-1992 was a paltry 1.

Kudos on wheeling out the post-keegan insults true to form though.

Dull as ditchwater tbh

Edited by Sima

Errr....I know that?

I was around back then you know, contrary to you thinking the attendance pre-1992 was a paltry 1.

Dull as ditchwater tbh

186407[/snapback]

thought you were younger than that. Based on your posts of course :lol:

It wasn't a post-Keegan "insult" more like a comment on how much better we are under the shite board that took over in 1992.

Still, I look forward to more of your informative, exciting posts. Especially the pro-muslim ones.

Errr....I know that?

Dull as ditchwater tbh

186407[/snapback]

thought you were younger than that. Based on your posts of course :lol:

It wasn't a post-Keegan "insult" more like a comment on how much better we are under the shite board that took over in 1992.

Still, I look forward to more of your informative, exciting posts. Especially the pro-muslim ones.

186410[/snapback]

How many posts did it take for you to try and make this a thread about Shepherd and how GREAT © he is? :D

It's the ONLY subject Leazes likes to talk about. A thread can be about anything else and he'll always try and steer it towards his favourite subject - Shepherd and the board - no matter how tenous the link.

It's the ONLY subject Leazes likes to talk about.  A thread can be about anything else and he'll always try and steer it towards his favourite subject - Shepherd and the board - no matter how tenous the link.

186558[/snapback]

To be fair, you're not giving him enough credit - he does like the odd chat about Islamic extremists and the sandal-wearing, Guardian-reading PC do-gooders that support them.

It's the ONLY subject Leazes likes to talk about.  A thread can be about anything else and he'll always try and steer it towards his favourite subject - Shepherd and the board - no matter how tenous the link.

186558[/snapback]

Well there's this subject and Immigration etc. on Gen Chat.

EDIT: Ditto'ed.

Edited by alex

186558[/snapback]

186563[/snapback]

I DON'T like to see NUFC fans talking like plastic wanker Manu fans, and the simple fact is that there are too many of these skyboy types going around these days, especially those who hardly go to games and know nowt about the club, and even worse live in foreign countries and think they know all about the club to boot when they know nowt.

What I say is fact. Pre-1992 we didn't laugh at the mackems, because sometimes they were above us.

Anyway, baldy :D , get your rose tinted specs back on :lol: The season has started and our shite board have just bankrolled the manager with 15m quid - again.

All we need now is to get rid of that lazy, cowardly Spanish twat, who was supposed to have replaced Bellamy, Robert, or somebody, and we might get someone in who will at least play for the shirt before Thursday with the money.

:rolleyes:

186558[/snapback]

186563[/snapback]

I DON'T like to see NUFC fans talking like plastic wanker Manu fans, and the simple fact is that there are too many of these skyboy types going around these days, especially those who hardly go to games and know nowt about the club, and even worse live in foreign countries and think they know all about the club to boot when they know nowt.

What I say is fact. Pre-1992 we didn't laugh at the mackems, because sometimes they were above us.

Anyway, baldy :lol: , get your rose tinted specs back on :D The season has started and our shite board have just bankrolled the manager with 15m quid - again.

All we need now is to get rid of that lazy, cowardly Spanish twat, who was supposed to have replaced Bellamy, Robert, or somebody, and we might get someone in who will at least play for the shirt before Thursday with the money.

:lol:

186584[/snapback]

Back in CTRL C + CTRL V mode then. Like you were never away tbh :lol::D:rolleyes:

186558[/snapback]

186563[/snapback]

Anyway, baldy :D , get your rose tinted specs back on :lol: The season has started and our shite board have just bankrolled the manager with 15m quid - again.

:rolleyes:

186584[/snapback]

That's bollocks tbh, I was laughing the day I was stood in the Roker End when Gillingham beat them in the play offs to send them into Division 3 :D

186558[/snapback]

186563[/snapback]

Anyway, baldy :rolleyes: , get your rose tinted specs back on :D The season has started and our shite board have just bankrolled the manager with 15m quid - again.

:D

186584[/snapback]

That's bollocks tbh, I was laughing the day I was stood in the Roker End when Gillingham beat them in the play offs to send them into Division 3 :lol:

186629[/snapback]

I remember laughing when we beat them 3-1 on New Year's Day. I think that was pre-1992 :lol:

186558[/snapback]

186563[/snapback]

Anyway, baldy :rolleyes: , get your rose tinted specs back on :lol: The season has started and our shite board have just bankrolled the manager with 15m quid - again.

186584[/snapback]

I think you might find w*nker :D that they have in fact been above us since 1992 also.

186558[/snapback]

186563[/snapback]

Anyway, baldy :rolleyes: , get your rose tinted specs back on :D The season has started and our shite board have just bankrolled the manager with 15m quid - again.

186584[/snapback]

That's bollocks tbh, I was laughing the day I was stood in the Roker End when Gillingham beat them in the play offs to send them into Division 3 :lol:

186629[/snapback]

I remember laughing when we beat them 3-1 on New Year's Day. I think that was pre-1992 :lol:

186630[/snapback]

Most definitely :lol:

The key word, that you missed, is

sometimes ...

Anyway, good job we have had a board thats created a big gap between us though, its not skyboys fault they think its always been like that ....

:lol: