What goes around

Jusoda Kid

Look who's crying now.......

Hughes slates Wales over Bellamy

The procedures I had in place when I was Welsh manager have not kicked in

Blackburn boss Mark Hughes

Blackburn boss Mark Hughes has berated Wales manager John Toshack over his handling of Craig Bellamy.

Striker Bellamy will miss Rovers' match with Fulham on Saturday after picking up a thigh injury in Wales training.

And ex-Wales boss Hughes said: "Craig has got injured again and we haven't really had any contact from the Welsh FA which I am disappointed about.

"They should at least get in touch with our medical staff to go through the process of how the injury occurred."

Wales, though, have insisted they did speak with Blackburn's medical team about Bellamy's injury.

National team doctor Mark Ridgewell told the Western Mail: "I spoke to (Blackburn medic) Phil Batty twice, having a perfectly reasonable chat about Craig's situation and scans for him."

Bellamy had been doubtful for Wales' friendly with the ankle injury which had troubled him pre-season and which required a painkilling injection to enable him to play at West Ham last week.

But the 26-year-old looked to have proved his fitness on Monday only to be ruled out 24 hours before the friendly with Slovenia with another injury.

Hughes hit out at his successor as Wales manager last month for failing to clarify whether Rovers midfielder Robbie Savage would be selected for Wales again.

Hughes wants Wales rule on Savage

Toshack refused to make any comment on the issue this week, and this latest criticism from Hughes is sure to damage their relationship still further.

"I think there is a way of going about it," added Hughes, who denied his gripe with Toshack was becoming personal.

"The procedures I had in place when I was Welsh manager have not kicked in.

"I think if somebody gets injured on international duty the club should be informed along the right lines as quickly as possible and we weren't."

Wales team doctor Mark Ridgewell

Bellamy will have a scan on his thigh on Friday to determine the extent of the injury.

He is expected to be named in Wales' squad on Friday for the World Cup qualifier with England in Cardiff on 3 September.

The "procedures he had in place" were to demand that the player turn up regardless of fitness, and then cry like a fucking baby in the press when anyone didn't want their player to play injured. He's such a prick and his hair is blatantly a brillo pad.

The "procedures he had in place" were to demand that the player turn up regardless of fitness, and then cry like a fucking baby in the press when anyone didn't want their player to play injured.  He's such a prick and his hair is blatantly a brillo pad.

15016[/snapback]

It was funny when he was whinging in the press about the stick the Swansea fans were giving Savage in a recent friendly! What does he expect with Toshack being a god in these parts! And Savage was lapping it up even smiling and gesturing to the crowd to keep it up!

Its hilarious to hear that fuckwitt Hughes whinging about problems with Wales over Bellamy, what a hyposcritical cunt he really is.

He's basically just a serial whinger dating back to his manu playing days where of course he had the right to moan, whinge and complain at wil and refs would give him what he wanted.

He never stops moaning about the dirty reputation Blackburn have as if its not their fault. If your team goes out to kick the shit out of the opposition for 90 mins every single game, then people will have a go at you, but the little prick can't handle it.