Did anyone go to Villa in ....

bobbyshinton

No, but my mates probably had to hitch back in one after getting nicked for DD, as did my brother last year for knocking a bizzys helmet off (2nd time)with his fosters wig.

Idiot!

Reckon the bizzys are proper wankers down villa, nick you for nowt

Went down to the Charity Shield in the back of a Decoraters Van. Perhaps the worst journey to and from a game ever.

187102[/snapback]

The blue transit :lol::D:rolleyes: ???

Seen that fucker when i got on the backpage coach on the way back :D

Went down to the Charity Shield in the back of a Decoraters Van. Perhaps the worst journey to and from a game ever.

187102[/snapback]

Did you get fucking soaked on the way back to it then get stuck in the traffic for Oasis at Knebworth on the way back too? What a fun day that was.

187102[/snapback]

Did you get fucking soaked on the way back to it then get stuck in the traffic for Oasis at Knebworth on the way back too? What a fun day that was.

187145[/snapback]

Remember standing at the exit to wembley soaked, went on the drink in London all night, dancing in our undergear in one boozer.

Same with all the West Midlands clubs. Took a mates ticket off him last year at West Brom for being DD. He was pissed like, but he wasn't that bad. They reckoned they had video evidence of him stumbling around all over the shop, which was complete bullshit aswell. It was Thompson off here actually.

Wolves aswell, they turned a blind eye to thier lot picking fights with Newcastle fans, and as soon as anyone tried to defend themselves against it, they were getting nicked left right and centre.

Same with all the West Midlands clubs. Took a mates ticket off him last year at West Brom for being DD. He was pissed like, but he wasn't that bad. They reckoned they had video evidence of him stumbling around all over the shop, which was complete bullshit aswell. It was Thompson off here actually.

Wolves aswell, they turned a blind eye to thier lot picking fights with Newcastle fans, and as soon as anyone tried to defend themselves against it, they were getting nicked left right and centre.

187480[/snapback]

I got nicked once for being in an sports stadium whilst under the influence. Was not even in the ground :lol: 96 got done. At blackburn by the way

187480[/snapback]

I got nicked once for being in an sports stadium whilst under the influence. Was not even in the ground :lol: 96 got done. At blackburn by the way

187519[/snapback]

Just enquiring, do you get a ban for it now? do you lose your ST

Lad I go to the match with got refused entry into SJP in around 98ish for being too drunk. He wasn't like, it was just the coppers on a bored power trip. Didn't get his ST taken off him, just told he wasn't getting into this game and to piss off. Wankers.

i love that rule, you cant be drunk in a football stadium

there's a bar as soon as you get in like

187528[/snapback]

You ever drank the beer at football grounds?

You'd drown before you got pissed tbh

Edited by Sima

187102[/snapback]

187145[/snapback]

My old man got pulled over in North Yorkshire for "not driving equidistantly between the lines". It was that kind of day really. :lol: