We all own boozers, what would you have in(n)

bobbyshinton

Stolen from another site :lol:

Right, here we go - you all own a boozer

we need to know the following... (please try and stick to this template)

Pub Name:

Opening Hours:

Draught

Strong Lager (draught) x 1:

Normal Lager x 1:

Bitter x 1:

Ale/Stout x 1:

Bottles

Spirits x 5:

Wine (red and white):

Bottled Lager x 2:

Coke or Pepsi?:

Quiz Night x 1:

Karaoke night x 1:

Quiz Machine x 1:

MINE:

Pub Name: Itsmeebar

Opening Hours: 10am-11:30pm Mon-Sun

Draught

Strong Lager (draught) x 1: Stellar

Normal Lager x 1: LCL

Bitter x 1: John Smiths

Ale/Stout x 1: None, Bottles of Broon

Bottles

Spirits x 5: Bacardi,

Jaimesons Whisky,

Stolly Vodka,

Metaxa Brandy,

Smirnoff black label vodka.

Wine (red and white): House red and white Cheap shite

Bottled Lager x 2 Kronenburg and Heineken

Coke or Pepsi?: Coke

Quiz Night x 1: Wednesdays

Karaoke night x 1: Sundays

Quiz Machine x 1: None

Sports: Sky Sports and prem plus. Juke box only truned off for big games

Without wanting to spoil the thread, when I lived in Manc my local pub had karaoke on 5 nights a week. It was busy at a weekend but on a Tuesday and Thursday there was regularly only the bloke that ran it singing away to himself for 4 hours. He was shite an'all....

Without wanting to spoil the thread, when I lived in Manc my local pub had karaoke on 5 nights a week.  It was busy at a weekend but on a Tuesday and Thursday there was regularly only the bloke that ran it singing away to himself for 4 hours.  He was shite an'all....

186997[/snapback]

my lercal did that about a month ago...sharp stopped after we complained!! The lad doing the Karaoke was only about 25 but none of the songs he sang were after 1971 !! Just him on singing to two auld fellas 3 saturdays and sundays on the trot :lol:

Pub Name: The Magpie Inn or The Gulls rest

Opening Hours: 11am-11.30pm sun to mon. 11am to 1am Fri and Sat.

Draught

Strong Lager (draught) x 1: Stella

Normal Lager x 1:Fosters cold

Bitter x 1: John smiths

Ale/Stout x 1: :lol:

Bottles

Spirits x 5: Baileys ( if thats classed as a spirit) Bacardi. Vodka. Brandy, JD

Wine (red and white): A decent house Red, not crappy vinegar tasting french stuff :D

Bottled Lager x 2: Grolsh. Becks

Im adding WKD Blue for me....well i own the place!!

Coke or Pepsi?: Pepsi

Quiz Night x 1: Thurs night, team quizzes with prizes!!!

Karaoke night x 1: Hate karaoke, but people seem to like it, so we'll have that on a Sun night.

Quiz Machine x 1: :rolleyes:

Sports- Pool table and Darts board both with pub teams. Huge screen for football.

Edited by Toonraider

theres nee way i could work behind a bar. i'd just end up lamping the morons who say the wrong thing at the wrong time.

187011[/snapback]

A cosy laid back country pub, yes i could work there but not one of these packed pubs full of tossers, i'd lose my rag :lol:

theres nee way i could work behind a bar. i'd just end up lamping the morons who say the wrong thing at the wrong time.

187011[/snapback]

worked in a bar for 5 years once upon a time. It went through about 6 different managers and started off as a nice old mens bar, the changed to a Hotshots bar :lol: , then to a charva bar, then to a mainly gay bar when 2 lesbians took it over !!! had some laughs ....it's currently returned to charva bar status .

:lol:

I'd have karaoke nights/quiz nights, two pool tables but only one snooker table because that's all I can afford at the minute! :D A jukebox in the pool/snooker lounge, a dartboard area, a couple of bandits, a concert room with a variety of different bands & comedians through the week/weekends. A cocktail bar, a boozers bar with a snack bar for your bacon/sausage/chip buttys, peanuts, crisps and....shit! And a restaurant & cafe at the other end of my establishment.

I'd sell pints of Stella, Becks, Newcastle Brown, Bubweiser, Fosters extra cold, San Migual, Grolsch, Carlsberg, Kronenbourg, Carling extra cold & Snakebite all for £2.

Bottles also on offer £1.50

Coke, Fresh Orange, Lemonade - Half's 40p, pints sized 70p

Single's £1. Double's £1.60, trebles £2 - Smirnoff Vodka, Jack Daniels, Baileys, Southern Comfort and obviously a nice fine wine list.

Establishment name - Moir's

Opening times 11.30am - 11.30pm during the week and 11.00am - 11.30pm on Weekends.

Edited by Geordie Boyo

Guest Toplass-101
;)

I'd have karaoke nights/quiz nights, two pool tables but only one snooker table because that's all I can afford at the minute!  ;)  A jukebox in the pool/snooker lounge, a dartboard area, a couple of bandits, a concert room with a variety of different bands & comedians through the week/weekends. A cocktail bar, a boozers bar with a snack bar for your bacon/sausage/chip buttys, peanuts, crisps and....shit! And a restaurant & cafe at the other end of my establishment.

I'd sell pints of Stella, Becks, Newcastle Brown, Bubweiser, Fosters extra cold, San Migual, Grolsch, Carlsberg, Kronenbourg, Carling extra cold & Snakebite all for £2.

Single's £1. Double's £1.60, trebles £2 - Smirnoff Vodka, Jack Daniels, Baileys,  Southern Comfort and obviously a nice fine wine list.

Opening times 11.30am - 11.30pm during the week and 11.00am - 11.30pm on Weekends.

187033[/snapback]

Can you add Gordons Gin trebbles on the list at £2.50 and put some comfy leather sofas in it, then open it where the Howlet Hall is (or whatever they call that gastly place these days) so I can stagger home. Cheers :lol:

;)

I'd have karaoke nights/quiz nights, two pool tables but only one snooker table because that's all I can afford at the minute!  <_<  A jukebox in the pool/snooker lounge, a dartboard area, a couple of bandits, a concert room with a variety of different bands & comedians through the week/weekends. A cocktail bar, a boozers bar with a snack bar for your bacon/sausage/chip buttys, peanuts, crisps and....shit! And a restaurant & cafe at the other end of my establishment.

Single's £1. Double's £1.60, trebles £2 - Smirnoff Vodka, Jack Daniels, Baileys,  Southern Comfort and obviously a nice fine wine list.

187033[/snapback]

Can you add Gordons Gin trebbles on the list at £2.50 and put some comfy leather sofas in it, then open it where the Howlet Hall is (or whatever they call that gastly place these days) so I can stagger home. Cheers :lol:

188063[/snapback]

Done! ;)

I think it's called the Westburn Lodge there now......still the Howlet, like...! ;)

Guest Toplass-101
;)

I'd have karaoke nights/quiz nights, two pool tables but only one snooker table because that's all I can afford at the minute!  <_<  A jukebox in the pool/snooker lounge, a dartboard area, a couple of bandits, a concert room with a variety of different bands & comedians through the week/weekends. A cocktail bar, a boozers bar with a snack bar for your bacon/sausage/chip buttys, peanuts, crisps and....shit! And a restaurant & cafe at the other end of my establishment.

187033[/snapback]

188063[/snapback]

Done! ;)

I think it's called the Westburn Lodge there now......still the Howlet, like...! ;)

188066[/snapback]

aye thats it Westburn Lodge, has such a classy ring to it... not!

Pub Name: The Trench

Opening Hours: 11.30am - 4am

Draught-

Strong Lager (draught) x 1: Kronenburg Blanc

Normal Lager x 1: Erdinger

Bitter x 1: no, I'll have another lager thanks

Ale/Stout x 1: nope, as above.

Bottles

Spirits x 5: Absolut, Stolichnaya, 42 Below, Bisongrass, Courvoissier, Jack Daniels, Jim Bean, Gordons and Bombay Gin,

Wine (red and white): who gives a crap... erm, a decent Cabernet Sauvignon and probably a Chablis... don't really care?

Bottled Lager x 2: Peroni and Corona

Coke or Pepsi?: Coke, with dedicated mirrors

Quiz Night x 1: Sunday, no phones and Good prizes.. not just a shitty pizza voucher from the the local rat-monger

Karaoke night x 1: fuck no

Quiz Machine x 1: two of them to be honest

3 Proper American Pool tables, one area with plenty of seats with lots of screens, another area with no tv visible whatsoever.

Jukebox with not a single "RnB" track on it. heavy on the classics, oh and an over ride button for me in case someone picks a shit song and I'm in the bar.

Proper Cocktail list and capable barstaff.

Good food.. no microwaved shit.

Bowl of chips for every table for big footy games and quiz night.