101 number...

Radgina

the "new" alternative as opposed to ringing 999 for non-emergency such as public nuisances, abandoned cars etc. Had to ring it before as there wasa gang of charvers sitting on my garden wall drinking their white lightning. The same gang were there last night and I asked them politely to move on...got a few backanswers, wor lad came out and knewone of them so after a bit of cheek they moved down the street, got bored, saw a fire engine so decided to follow it. The same gang returned this afternoon. they were down the street at first then moved back up to sit on the wall. I asked them to move, got aload of pissed cheek back soI had a choice to make 1) go upstairs and get my asp and beat the living shit out of them 2) ring the rozzers to see if they could move them along. I opted for number 2 and rang the 101 number, lass was quite pleasant , took the details and said someone would be out. that was two hours ago!!! They eventually got bored and moved of their own accord !! :lol: If they return the mora night I am going for option 1 :D

the "new" alternative as opposed to ringing 999 for non-emergency such as public nuisances, abandoned cars etc. Had to ring it before as there wasa gang of charvers sitting on my garden wall drinking their white lightning. The same gang were there last night and I asked them politely to move on...got a few backanswers, wor lad came out and knewone of them so after a bit of cheek they moved down the street, got bored, saw a fire engine so decided to follow it. The same gang returned this afternoon. they were down the street at first then moved back up to sit on the wall. I asked them to move, got  aload of pissed cheek back soI had a choice to make 1) go upstairs and get my asp and beat the living shit out of them 2) ring the rozzers to see if they could move them along. I opted for number 2 and rang the 101 number, lass was quite pleasant , took the details and said someone would be out. that was two hours ago!!! They eventually got bored and moved of their own accord !! :D If they return the mora night I am going for option 1  :rolleyes:

186996[/snapback]

Let me get this straight, are you having a pop at a bunch of piss-heads? :lol:

the "new" alternative as opposed to ringing 999 for non-emergency such as public nuisances, abandoned cars etc. Had to ring it before as there wasa gang of charvers sitting on my garden wall drinking their white lightning. The same gang were there last night and I asked them politely to move on...got a few backanswers, wor lad came out and knewone of them so after a bit of cheek they moved down the street, got bored, saw a fire engine so decided to follow it. The same gang returned this afternoon. they were down the street at first then moved back up to sit on the wall. I asked them to move, got  aload of pissed cheek back soI had a choice to make 1) go upstairs and get my asp and beat the living shit out of them 2) ring the rozzers to see if they could move them along. I opted for number 2 and rang the 101 number, lass was quite pleasant , took the details and said someone would be out. that was two hours ago!!! They eventually got bored and moved of their own accord !! :D If they return the mora night I am going for option 1  :rolleyes:

186996[/snapback]

187000[/snapback]

Yes...yes I am....they are drinking cider, they are underage and they are wearing stripey things !!! I am a better class of piss head altogether and i only probably annoy people in bars not outside their homes !! Nuff said...

Yes...yes I am....they are drinking cider, they are underage and they are wearing stripey things !!! I am a better class of piss head altogether and i only probably annoy people in bars not outside their homes !! Nuff said...

187004[/snapback]

Oh dear. Are they part of The Hoopy Jumper Brigade? :lol:

187004[/snapback]

Oh dear. Are they part of The Hoopy Jumper Brigade? :lol:

187006[/snapback]

hoopy jumper / baseball cap / tracksuit bottoms tucked into socks/ coke can fringes/ Inca gold and lots of Berghaus !!! :D

the "new" alternative as opposed to ringing 999 for non-emergency such as public nuisances, abandoned cars etc. Had to ring it before as there wasa gang of charvers sitting on my garden wall drinking their white lightning. The same gang were there last night and I asked them politely to move on...got a few backanswers, wor lad came out and knewone of them so after a bit of cheek they moved down the street, got bored, saw a fire engine so decided to follow it. The same gang returned this afternoon. they were down the street at first then moved back up to sit on the wall. I asked them to move, got  aload of pissed cheek back soI had a choice to make 1) go upstairs and get my asp and beat the living shit out of them 2) ring the rozzers to see if they could move them along. I opted for number 2 and rang the 101 number, lass was quite pleasant , took the details and said someone would be out. that was two hours ago!!! They eventually got bored and moved of their own accord !! :rolleyes: If they return the mora night I am going for option 1  :D

186996[/snapback]

187000[/snapback]

187004[/snapback]

i can well imagine your drunken waffle annoying people in pubs :D

the "new" alternative as opposed to ringing 999 for non-emergency such as public nuisances, abandoned cars etc. Had to ring it before as there wasa gang of charvers sitting on my garden wall drinking their white lightning. The same gang were there last night and I asked them politely to move on...got a few backanswers, wor lad came out and knewone of them so after a bit of cheek they moved down the street, got bored, saw a fire engine so decided to follow it. The same gang returned this afternoon. they were down the street at first then moved back up to sit on the wall. I asked them to move, got  aload of pissed cheek back soI had a choice to make 1) go upstairs and get my asp and beat the living shit out of them 2) ring the rozzers to see if they could move them along. I opted for number 2 and rang the 101 number, lass was quite pleasant , took the details and said someone would be out. that was two hours ago!!! They eventually got bored and moved of their own accord !! :rolleyes: If they return the mora night I am going for option 1  :D

186996[/snapback]

187000[/snapback]

187004[/snapback]

187010[/snapback]

:lol: and I thought I was your favourite person !!!

We have some anti vandal paint but because we are right outside the school we are'nt allowed to use it for fear the mini charvas will mess up their uniforms !!

186996[/snapback]

187000[/snapback]

187004[/snapback]

187010[/snapback]

:lol: and I thought I was your favourite person !!!

We have some anti vandal paint but because we are right outside the school we are'nt allowed to use it for fear the mini charvas will mess up their uniforms !!

187012[/snapback]

Course you are ! :lol:

187012[/snapback]

That's bloody ridiculous :lol: If they're being little shits then at least you'd be able to identify them! They'd deserve a bollocking off their parents for ruining their uniforms.

go upstairs and get my asp and beat the living shit out of them

186996[/snapback]

You're going to beat the shit out of them with a snake? :lol:

187092[/snapback]

Believe me, the snakes the least of their worries :D

186996[/snapback]

You're going to beat the shit out of them with a snake? :lol:

187092[/snapback]

Believe me, the snakes the least of their worries :D

187094[/snapback]

Heighten the wall to 12foot or knock it doon that will confuse them :rolleyes:

186996[/snapback]

You're going to beat the shit out of them with a snake? ;)

187092[/snapback]

Believe me, the snakes the least of their worries ;)

187094[/snapback]

Heighten the wall to 12foot or knock it doon that will confuse them ;)

187250[/snapback]

:lol: an asp by the way is a metal extendable police baton with a cushioned rubber handle!!!

186996[/snapback]

187092[/snapback]

187094[/snapback]

Heighten the wall to 12foot or knock it doon that will confuse them ;)

187250[/snapback]

:lol: an asp by the way is a metal extendable police baton with a cushioned rubber handle!!!

187764[/snapback]

And you use that for what exactly??

186996[/snapback]

187092[/snapback]

187094[/snapback]

Heighten the wall to 12foot or knock it doon that will confuse them <_<

187250[/snapback]

187764[/snapback]

And you use that for what exactly??

187771[/snapback]

;) keep it by my bed in case of ...em...burglars n such ... <_<

play classical music

according to REALLY intelligent folk, this drives charvers away like... mosquito repellant.

187915[/snapback]

good thinking...they actually play classical music at Gateshead metro station...that's why they all end up here !! :lol: