Marmaris

bobbyshinton

My mates off to Turkey tomorrow, he's off to the resort that was bombed last year. He's not arsed like, his Mrs is bricking it but he's determined he's going to enjoy it.

187313[/snapback]

Kusadassi. Dump btw :lol:

My mates off to Turkey tomorrow, he's off to the resort that was bombed last year. He's not arsed like, his Mrs is bricking it but he's determined he's going to enjoy it.

187313[/snapback]

Kusadassi. Dump btw ;)

187316[/snapback]

Shall I tell him? I'm tempted like... :lol:

187313[/snapback]

:lol: Sounds like a GREAT holiday; why did they pick it btw?

187313[/snapback]

Kusadassi. Dump btw ;)

187316[/snapback]

Shall I tell him? I'm tempted like... :lol:

187320[/snapback]

He might like it. I went for the day (well about two hours) when I was on that cruise last summer. All British/Irish Bars and shops selling fake Louis Vuitton bags. The Duty Free was cheap as chips though.

They've been to Turkey before tbf and really enjoyed it. His Mrs is giving up work to take up teacher training so they won't be able to afford one for awhile (his season ticket won :lol: ) so booked this 3 weeks ago on the cheap.

They've been to Turkey before tbf and really enjoyed it. His Mrs is giving up work to take up teacher training so they won't be able to afford one for awhile (his season ticket won  :lol: ) so booked this 3 weeks ago on the cheap.

187326[/snapback]

The alcohol he's going to have to ply the Mrs with to keep her relaxed will cost of few quid. ;)