Roeder chase for two strikers

Craig

I was baffled by that, one summer is understandable, try one way, it fails, now this summer the operation has to be done.  Why didn't they do that?  Is there some other draw back, is it potentially fatal, might he look like even more of a donkey after the op?

187561[/snapback]

Slim hope that Shola was going to get into the WC squad? :lol:

Probably had something to do with the Inter-toto campaign and Owen's injury as well tbh

187571[/snapback]

Supposedly, the doc said he didn't need one after assessing it. Could be more to it than that though.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Dotbum, are you worried yet, or are you still claiming that no judgement can be made til midnight tomorrow?

187573[/snapback]

I'm worried, but I'm still reserving judgement until the window closes. I can't affect the outcome, so I might as well wait to see what the final position is before :lol: . As things stand I think Roeder will do well to finish in the top half.

Whatever happens, I think it's fair to say I was wrong in my judgement of their competence in this window.

Preston have signed Neil Mellor from Liverpool today fuelling rumours that David Nugent is on his way out of Deepdale....

Yes please... :lol:

Preston have signed Neil Mellor from Liverpool today fuelling rumours that David Nugent is on his way out of Deepdale....

187596[/snapback]

I think it's only proper that we stand aside and let Spurs buy him.

Nugent supposedly close to signing for Portsmouth. I'd love to know who Roeder has been talking to while he's been "living on the mobile".

"At the third stroke.....the time...."

"Hehe, it said stroke. Here Freddie, you listen."

187596[/snapback]

187598[/snapback]

it would be rude not to, us being the true gents of the premiership

Horny Harry has done quite well so far in the transfer market. Andy Cole still has another season in him at this level, judging by his performances last season.

So far :

Despite having Alexandre Gaydamak's millions at his disposal this summer, manager Harry Redknapp has so far been shopping in the bargain basement, bringing in Glen Johnson, Sol Campbell, David Thompson, Nwankwo Kanu and David James for a combined outlay of just £1.2 million

And he's about to splash out on this lad :

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=4...+Fernandes+deal

Did they end up signing D'Allesandro on a permenant transfer?

187596[/snapback]

187598[/snapback]

it would be rude not to, us being the true gents of the premiership

187602[/snapback]

Roeder is apparently busy on his mobile urging other people to make a bid for Nugent.

Re: these strikers, wonder if Viduka is one of them, with Euell reputedly on his way to Boro.

187607[/snapback]

makes sense.

jesus wept. this smacks of a shepherd buy too considering he doesn't fulfil any of roeder's criteria

Re: these strikers, wonder if Viduka is one of them, with Euell reputedly on his way to Boro.

187607[/snapback]

makes sense.

jesus wept. this smacks of a shepherd buy too considering he doesn't fulfil any of roeder's criteria

187610[/snapback]

:lol: You're daring to suggest that Shepherd is getting involved in transfers? ;)

;)

"Mark is the player I've been interested in all summer, and.....yeah, so what if I've never mentioned him.........does that mean I didn't want him.........I am SO not bothered if you think that. Just shut up anyway."