The Ark Of The Covenant

Tooj

Personally i'm fascinated by alot of old religious artifacts or whatever such as the Ark Of The Covenent and it's history etc, i was wondering if anyone knows of any places i could possibly download some programs about it?

I remember i watched some program on ITV a canny while back mind about it's location and such which somehow believed it was located in Scotland. :lol:

Warning to Gemmill, don't be suggesting 'Raiders Of The Lost Ark.' ;)

Personally i'm fascinated by alot of old religious artifacts or whatever such as the Ark Of The Covenent and it's history etc, i was wondering if anyone knows of any places i could possibly download some programs about it?

I remember i watched some program on ITV a canny while back mind about it's location and such which somehow believed it was located in Scotland.  :lol:

Warning to Gemmill, don't be suggesting 'Raiders Of The Lost Ark.'  ;)

187429[/snapback]

The Knights Templar took it Scotland, according to one myth. It's also meant to be in Ethiopia amongst other places. How would anyone be able to authenticate it if it was found though?

I remember i watched some program on ITV a canny while back mind about it's location and such which somehow believed it was located in Scotland.  :lol:

187429[/snapback]

The Knights Templar took it Scotland, according to one myth. It's also meant to be in Ethiopia amongst other places. How would anyone be able to authenticate it if it was found though?

187445[/snapback]

I've also heard rumours about some location in Oreland.

Tara Hill or something like that.

I read a graham hancock book and he travelled the world investigating claims, conspiracies, examing ancient texts, visiting ancient ruins only to discover that King Solomon gave it as a gift to Rob W and he now keeps it in his attic.

187463[/snapback]

The Hill of Tara?

The internet is exactly where you want to be to read about this stuff. Do you just want to know about the myths and legends or the real, thoroughly boring facts behind it? :lol:

187463[/snapback]

The Hill of Tara?

The internet is exactly where you want to be to read about this stuff. Do you just want to know about the myths and legends or the real, thoroughly boring facts behind it? :lol:

187470[/snapback]

I've read alot of the thoroughly boring facts behind it like. ;)

http://www.jahtruth.net/arkmovie.rm

187429[/snapback]

187445[/snapback]

It has sommat like

"this is an authentic Ark of the Covenant brought to you by the Franklin Mint - one of a series of INTERESTING and VALUABLE COLLECTABLE Religous Artefacts provided on a monthly basis" engraved on the base

;);)

That was about the Holy Grail though wasn't it?

188636[/snapback]

That was February's relic to collect IIRC

next month is King Arthurs Sword!!!