Here we go.....

Craig

It's bullshit time.... :lol:

Newcastle United have expressed interest in Juventus striker David Trezeguet.

The Frenchman has been linked with a £17 million move to Manchester United, but the Daily Mail says they have dropped all interest in the prolific forward.

Toon boss Glenn Roeder is now said to be keen on Trezeguet, whose Dad, Jorge, has reportedly been in England this week for talks with Manchester United officials.

A loan deal could be on for Toon, with Juve eyeing Udinese striker Vincenzo Iaquinta as a replacement for Trezeguet this season.

Source: http://www.tribalfootball.com/article.php?id=9830

Freddie is counting out the pound coins as we speak, expect us to offer £19 million CASH in the next few hours

187483[/snapback]

Ronaldo has been told he can leave Real. Straight swop him for Luque. pound for pound we get the best deal :lol:

Freddie is counting out the pound coins as we speak, expect us to offer £19 million CASH in the next few hours

187483[/snapback]

Ronaldo has been told he can leave Real. Straight swop him for Luque. pound for pound we get the best deal ;)

187486[/snapback]

We talking pound as in weight? No contest if we are! :lol:

187483[/snapback]

Ronaldo has been told he can leave Real. Straight swop him for Luque. pound for pound we get the best deal ;)

187486[/snapback]

We talking pound as in weight? No contest if we are! :lol:

187489[/snapback]

I kinda think that's what he meant anyway. Sheesh, you're as bad as Leazes! ;)

187483[/snapback]

Ronaldo has been told he can leave Real. Straight swop him for Luque. pound for pound we get the best deal <_<

187486[/snapback]

We talking pound as in weight? No contest if we are! ;)

187489[/snapback]

187490[/snapback]

:lol:

I shall expect to see your resignation by the morning <_<

;)

187483[/snapback]

Ronaldo has been told he can leave Real. Straight swop him for Luque. pound for pound we get the best deal <_<

187486[/snapback]

We talking pound as in weight? No contest if we are! ;)

187489[/snapback]

187490[/snapback]

:lol:

I shall expect to see your resignation by the morning <_<

<_<

187493[/snapback]

Resignation from what? I'd simply re-point the URL at my other forums ;)

Take a look at some of Ronaldo's goals from last season and tell me he's finished.

http://files.filefront.com/Ronaldo_05_06_G...;/fileinfo.html

I'd take a gamble on the best player of my lifetime.

187491[/snapback]

Maradona shirley?

187498[/snapback]

Didn't have chance to see Maradona properly in my lifetime being only 21, apart from the bloated coke head of USA 94.

It's bullshit time.... :lol:

Newcastle United have expressed interest in Juventus striker David Trezeguet.

The Frenchman has been linked with a £17 million move to Manchester United, but the Daily Mail says they have dropped all interest in the prolific forward.

Toon boss Glenn Roeder is now said to be keen on Trezeguet, whose Dad, Jorge, has reportedly been in England this week for talks with Manchester United officials.

A loan deal could be on for Toon, with Juve eyeing Udinese striker Vincenzo Iaquinta as a replacement for Trezeguet this season.

Source: http://www.tribalfootball.com/article.php?id=9830

187478[/snapback]

Spooky! ;) I had a dream that we signed him last night (the dream was last night, not that we signed him last night). Anyway, we signed him and all the "expert" pundits were saying how he's go no ambition when the likes of ManYoo were in for him.

If this goes through, I'll be able to put ESPN on my CV. ;)

Take a look at some of Ronaldo's goals from last season and tell me he's finished.

187491[/snapback]

Maradona shirley?

187498[/snapback]

Didn't have chance to see Maradona properly in my lifetime being only 21, apart from the bloated coke head of USA 94.

187502[/snapback]

Maradona in '86 was, without doubt, the best player at a single world cup I've ever seen.

187491[/snapback]

Maradona shirley?

187498[/snapback]

187502[/snapback]

Maradona in '86 was, without doubt, the best player at a single world cup I've ever seen.

187510[/snapback]

And within J2J's lifetime :lol:

187491[/snapback]

Maradona shirley?

187498[/snapback]

187502[/snapback]

187510[/snapback]

Toto Schillaci in 1990 man ;)

(joke by the way, before you want to point it out :lol:)

187491[/snapback]

Maradona shirley?

187498[/snapback]

187502[/snapback]

187510[/snapback]

And within J2J's lifetime :lol:

187512[/snapback]

You know what i meant man!

we'd do well to get him if you ask me, even if he is a last minute panic buy.

you don't finish top scorer of the seria a unless you've got something about you.

the question is, is this bullshit and if it isn't...can we afford him?

Tribal Football a source off all vital information, cant be bothered to look at NO to see if there cumming over him yet

187508[/snapback]

Tribalfootball is just a conglomeration of the stories appearing in the British tabloids. It's nothing else than an extended version of the BBC gossip column. I always wonder why people consider tribalfootball as a (dodgy) news source itself.

we'd do well to get him if you ask me, even if he is a last minute panic buy.

you don't finish top scorer of the seria a unless you've got something about you.

the question is, is this bullshit and if it isn't...can we afford him?

187533[/snapback]

Dodgy Refs? :lol: