Huth hijack bid

What a shambles

187742[/snapback]

What cos Oliver said we were in for him.

FOR FUCKS SAKE YOU FUCKING IDIOTS, GET A LIFE AND STOP FUCKING MOANING!

187743[/snapback]

Happy with the transfer window so far Rocker?

187760[/snapback]

Na, but whinging doesnt help, you can only hear the same fuckers piss and moan so much.

If this is what we're left with, then fuck it, we'll have to pull our socks up and excel, like other teams seem to do, with less quality than we've got.

If this is all we've got, cheer the fuckers on, signing players is something we've got no control over, so why get stressed over it?

187767[/snapback]

In other words, don't post on a message board unless it's something positive?

187781[/snapback]

Na, but hit some consistency for crying out loud, people get so bloody hysterical. We all know we're in the shit. You can only listen to the same geezers talk about the same worries and problems so much.

187789[/snapback]

You could choose not to read it I guess?

tbh, I'm pissed off with the whole "we'll be fine when Owen and Dyer are fit" comments, but I don't complain do I? :lol:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What a shambles

187742[/snapback]

187743[/snapback]

187760[/snapback]

Na, but whinging doesnt help, you can only hear the same fuckers piss and moan so much.

If this is what we're left with, then fuck it, we'll have to pull our socks up and excel, like other teams seem to do, with less quality than we've got.

If this is all we've got, cheer the fuckers on, signing players is something we've got no control over, so why get stressed over it?

187767[/snapback]

187781[/snapback]

Na, but hit some consistency for crying out loud, people get so bloody hysterical. We all know we're in the shit. You can only listen to the same geezers talk about the same worries and problems so much.

187789[/snapback]

tbh, I'm pissed off with the whole "we'll be fine when Owen and Dyer are fit" comments, but I don't complain do I? :lol:

187801[/snapback]

I can't, i like this forum, just think people need to think a little more before they post, cos things are being re-said a few times.

I left N-O to get away from this (plus the fake fans, tonnes of foreigners, and the idiots..) ;);)

What a shambles

187742[/snapback]

187743[/snapback]

187760[/snapback]

187767[/snapback]

187781[/snapback]

187789[/snapback]

tbh, I'm pissed off with the whole "we'll be fine when Owen and Dyer are fit" comments, but I don't complain do I? ;)

187801[/snapback]

I can't, i like this forum, just think people need to think a little more before they post, cos things are being re-said a few times.

I left N-O to get away from this (plus the fake fans, tonnes of foreigners, and the idiots..) ;);)

187805[/snapback]

Well there's not a lot more to talk about at the moment is there? :lol:

I left N-O to get away from this (plus the fake fans, tonnes of foreigners, and the idiots..) ;)  :lol:

187805[/snapback]

We get everywhere, I'm afraid.

Don't you leave N-O on quite a regular basis?

I left N-O to get away from this (plus the fake fans, tonnes of foreigners, and the idiots..) ;)  :lol:

187805[/snapback]

We get everywhere, I'm afraid.

Don't you leave N-O on quite a regular basis?

187812[/snapback]

Na, i still post and that, but my inputs always shite ;) I used to post loads, but not anymore, hence why I called it 'left'

Foreginers comments was based on the fans with NUFC as a second team, who only go on when were doing really shit, or really well.

I've never left N-O, i've just changed names a few times ;)

Edited by NewcastleRocker

Na, was in villa on sunday with me eyes shut...

187751[/snapback]

That's what our defending does to you. :lol:

187753[/snapback]

Our fullbacks need changing, not our centrebacks.

187756[/snapback]

Yes, Bramble obviously fancies Babayaro, that's why he can't concentrate when latter is on the pitch...

187770[/snapback]

No Premiership team with any intent on trying to win trophy's or consistently challenge for European competion would let Titus Bramble anywhere near there defence IMO.

I would have happily had Woodgate at NUFC even if he was only going to play 10 games if it meant 10 games without Bramble playing. It concerns me that Glenn Roeder has such a high opinion of Bramble and has done for some time, even so far as recommending him to Sven a couple of season ago when scouting for the FA.

Right Back, Left Back and both Centre Back positions all need attention. I would stick with Taylor and Moore. The rest I wouldn't be able to get out the door quick enough, as soon as suitable replacements were found of course!

Not sure Huth was the answer (especially at 6 million). But then I've seen nothing in his in-frequent Premiership appearances to have formed that great an opinion on him.

Our handling of the transfer market this summer has been nothing short of shambolic and IF this story today about Viduka (and offering Milner) is true its now hit new depths of absolute desperation it would seem.

Na, was in villa on sunday with me eyes shut...

187751[/snapback]

That's what our defending does to you. :lol:

187753[/snapback]

Our fullbacks need changing, not our centrebacks.

187756[/snapback]

All 4 tbh

187757[/snapback]

;)

the whole back line is a bag of shit! Our summer targets should have been:

Campbell

Woodgate

Bridge

Martins

Hasselbaink

Out of that 5 I think that if we'd approached it right, every single one of them except for Bridge would definitely have signed - Bridge is out of our hands as I think it was all dependant on the Ashley Cole situation. Duff would have been a bonus.

We should be lining up against Fulham as follows IMO:

-------------------------GIVEN--------------------------

---TAYLOR---CAMPBELL---WOODGATE---BRIDGE---

---SOLANO-----EMRE---------PARKER------DUFF------

---------------MARTINS---HASSELBAINK---------------

Agree with the last few posts.

Surely if we had been clever enough with the bosmans and done some wheeling and dealing we could have been going into the season with quite a strong squad.

Even if money is an issue when the likes of Trabelsi are available on a bosman, we could always have offered Carr on a free to other clubs just to get him off the wage bill and got Trabelsi in at no extra cost.

Agree with the sentiments of LP and Craig, we've missed out on a lot of cheap quality for no apparent reason.

Apart from Craig leaving out N'Zogbia, you're talking shit there. :lol:

187898[/snapback]

I thought long and hard about that one trust me.

As I said, Duff is a bonus and the fact that we've got Charlie means I don't think it was a necessity. Probably have Charlie in instead of Emre at the moment.

Agree with the last few posts.

Surely if we had been clever enough with the bosmans and done some wheeling and dealing we could have been going into the season with quite a strong squad. 

Even if money is an issue when the likes of Trabelsi are available on a bosman, we could always have offered Carr on a free to other clubs just to get him off the wage bill and got Trabelsi in at no extra cost.

187900[/snapback]

I worry that the club seems to go from one panic buy to another and there is no long term planning.

Why did we not go for Cambell when he was practically begging us to take him on.

Were they so narrow minded to believe nah we can get better and then the risk does not pay off.

At the moment i see all these good quality players signing for other clubs left right and centre and us not been able to tempt anyone.

Why did we not go for Cambell when he was practically begging us to take him on.

187910[/snapback]

Roeder said he hadn't played enough for his liking...

Campbell has been predictably awesome for Pompey and a reason for why they've been so successful IMO :lol: