So what will the comments be?

Shearergol

What will Roeder say on Friday?  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Nah, the Freddie comments require their own thread :lol:

187650[/snapback]

Lets hope that fat bastard keeps his gob shut this time...

187651[/snapback]

"As you will know, we have made a very serious and good offer to Manchester United for Wayne Rooney. I think the fans will be pleasantly surprised by the outcome of that"

I can imagine news has already reached the NUFC PR department to cancel that round of golf because it's going to be a long night. They'll be ordering chinese and thinking up some geordienationtastic slogans for tomorrow.

Nah, the Freddie comments require their own thread ;)

187650[/snapback]

Lets hope that fat bastard keeps his gob shut this time...

187651[/snapback]

"As you will know, we have made a very serious and good offer to Manchester United for Wayne Rooney. I think the fans will be pleasantly surprised by the outcome of that"

187653[/snapback]

Suprised at how fit Clarkie and Big Al are :lol:

He'll say that "it's not easy signing players these days, especially players of the calibre that Newcastle United are interested in, because they're so good that their managers don't want to lose them. And rightly so because they're that good. So that's why we didn't sign anyone because the people we looked at were so good they were even too good to sign. And stuff."

The history re-writes are becoming Orwellian/1984-like now. Martins being our main target, never really being interested in Kuyt, wanting players with Premiership experience etc., etc. Do Roeder, Shepherd and Oliver really all think we've forgotten the bullshit they've fed us in the last 4-5 weeks?

If we sign no one before the end of the window, I hope he does another one of those phone-ins. I'd love to know just what him and Shepherd have been up to while other clubs have been signing players left, right and centre.

If we sign no one before the end of the window, I hope he does another one of those phone-ins.  I'd love to know just what him and Shepherd have been up to while other clubs have been signing players left, right and centre.

187665[/snapback]

You'll never get on to ask something as sensible as that, aren't these things just a bit of a jizzfest for Roeder

"Ya deeing GREAT Glenn, we divint need any of those pooar players, only tha best for tha Tooooon"

"Wooo Martins Wooo, loads a pace man"