Boro seal transfers

bobbyshinton

Certainly look forward to seeing Woodgate out in Boro over the next year, that'll be the main reason he's back.

187998[/snapback]

Buy shares in the Purple Onion, the Dickens and Club M. Can't go wrong.

188003[/snapback]

I don't venture out as far as Yarm and don't have enough money for the Onion, but i'll definetly see him in the Dickens. Bet his mates are well chuffed that he's back home, they'll be a riot!

Wonder if he's moving back into his house near me or not.

188005[/snapback]

Are they out of jail yet?

188010[/snapback]

Refugee crisis in Boro. Millions of asian families are fleeing the expected devastation to the asian community in Middlesbrough now that Jonathon Woodgate is back home drinking with his mates. One asian community leader said "Thank f*ck Newcastle sold that sh*t Bowyer".

The same lad on Newcastle-Online who said Rossi was having a medical before anyone knew of anything reckons he failed his medical at us....  :unsure:

188143[/snapback]

Yeah, but some people can only see in black and white. Nothing happens behind the scenes. :rolleyes:

latest from skysports

normal stuff please Craig

Woodgate has penned a year-long loan from Spanish giants Real Madrid with an option for a permanent transfer next summer, while Boro have paid Chelsea £6 million for Huth.  :rolleyes:

187780[/snapback]

Am I being ;)-ed here? :unsure:

187885[/snapback]

Normal stuff please. Meaning if a repost just delete, if it is against copywrite just delete. try and keep up.

:o ( I put him in cos I like him, not cos I'm annoyed)

From .com

Update: At Middlesbrough's press call for Woodgate early on Thursday afternoon, Smoggy Chief Exec Keith Lamb was adamant that Viduka was not going anywhere.

Interestingly he also confirmed that Huth was yet to put pen to paper as Chelsea were conducting other business. Watch this space.

And more from .com

Final day fiasco:

Baffling

Newcastle look to be trying to sell James Milner to Aston Villa, having given the club who loaned him last season permission to open talks.

However earlier speculation that this was to fund a move for Marc Viduka was later discounted by his current club Middlesbrough.

Speaking at the Woodgate press conference, smogs Chief Exec Keith Lamb commented:

"Mark is an important part of our plans and he's staying at Middlesbrough."

Lamb also hinted that a delay in completion of the Huth deal was due to Chelsea being otherwise engaged in transfer business - presumably Ashley Cole's move from Arsenal.

Quite where all this leaves us remains to be seen, with the predicted move from Preston of David Nugent to Boro not having materialised and some speculation now that we could be interested in Angel of Villa, who scored against us on Sunday.

Regardless of whatever other business does or doesn't happen, the departure of Milner makes little or no sense at this moment in time - and makes a mockery of the manager's claims to be developing young English talent.

You know, the stuff that's come out of Roeder's mouth in the past 5-6 weeks, i.e. saying one thing then doing the opposite is as bad as the shit Souness came out with when he was here.

From .com

Update: At Middlesbrough's press call for Woodgate early on Thursday afternoon, Smoggy Chief Exec Keith Lamb was adamant that Viduka was not going anywhere.

Interestingly he also confirmed that Huth was yet to put pen to paper as Chelsea were conducting other business. Watch this space.

188848[/snapback]

On Soccernet they are saying they needed Peter Kenyons signature on the paperwork and he wasnt available to sign it so they are hunting him down. Apparently he is trying to wrap up the Cole deal though, which could see us snare Bridge (hopefully).

Despite all Roeders good intentions, and good jibba-jabba, his follow through has been messy. The Martins signing, doesn't sem to fit in with any of his earlier criteria(as has been noted on here frequently), also the time it has taken for him to secure 2 permenant signings and one loanee.

Souness also talked a good game and that ended up poorly.

I still reckon we'll maybe get another player or 2 before close of business. Very optimistic of me, I know, but if we were to get Bridge and one more high calibre, powerful striker then I'd be happy enough.

So for Huth to sign for Middlesbrough, they need Kenyon's signature. He's currently trying to get the Cole deal hammered out which will result in us getting Wayne Bridge. Bet you the first two elements of that deal get done before midnight, but not the third!!

Still, Fred & Glenn will say at least they've tried! :unsure:

I think the Bridge deal is dead. Even if Chelsea are successful with Cole, there probably won't be enough time for us to do any deal for Bridge.

188897[/snapback]

Aye, January mebbies, but depending on how we do between now and then, we could miss out altogether.

Thank god for that smiley, eh? :unsure:

:rolleyes::o;)<_< <_< :):( :( :woosh::nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

Skysports...

Middlesbrough have clarified the situations surrounding Robert Huth and Mark Viduka.

Click here for all the latest transfer news

Boro announced the signing of Huth on Wednesday, but now the club have confirmed that paperwork at Chelsea's end has yet to be finalised.

However, chief executive Keith Lamb insists a deal will be completed and Huth's future is in no way related to the possible transfers of Ashley Cole and William Gallas.

"Robert will be a Middlesbrough player before the transfer window closes," Lamb told Sky Sports News.

"I am taking Chelsea and Peter Kenyon on face value and they have told me it will be completed, he cannot be in two places at once - it doesn't take a genius to work out where he is but he will sign the agreement upon his return to Stamford Bridge.

"The situation with Robert is that the deal is done with all parties and he has signed a contract with Middlesbrough and we have signed an agreement with Chelsea, but Peter Kenyon is currently engaged on other business and has not been able to sign so technically the deal has not been completed but I am assured that signature will be concluded in good time."

On Viduka, Lamb again moved to insist that the Australian was not heading to local rivals Newcastle.

"Mark is an important part of our plans, he is a Middlesbrough player and he is staying, end of story," added Lamb.

"He will be a Middlesbrough player for the rest of this season for sure."

Lamb also confirmed the transfer of Jason Euell would be finalised in the near future.

"The deal has been completed and we should have a similar press conference to unveil Jason and Robert on Friday."

Tyne Bridge?

Skysports...

Middlesbrough have clarified the situations surrounding Robert Huth and Mark Viduka.

Click here for all the latest transfer news

Boro announced the signing of Huth on Wednesday, but now the club have confirmed that paperwork at Chelsea's end has yet to be finalised.

However, chief executive Keith Lamb insists a deal will be completed and Huth's future is in no way related to the possible transfers of Ashley Cole and William Gallas.

"Robert will be a Middlesbrough player before the transfer window closes," Lamb told Sky Sports News.

"I am taking Chelsea and Peter Kenyon on face value and they have told me it will be completed, he cannot be in two places at once - it doesn't take a genius to work out where he is but he will sign the agreement upon his return to Stamford Bridge.

"The situation with Robert is that the deal is done with all parties and he has signed a contract with Middlesbrough and we have signed an agreement with Chelsea, but Peter Kenyon is currently engaged on other business and has not been able to sign so technically the deal has not been completed but I am assured that signature will be concluded in good time."

On Viduka, Lamb again moved to insist that the Australian was not heading to local rivals Newcastle.

"Mark is an important part of our plans, he is a Middlesbrough player and he is staying, end of story," added Lamb.

"He will be a Middlesbrough player for the rest of this season for sure."

Lamb also confirmed the transfer of Jason Euell would be finalised in the near future.

"The deal has been completed and we should have a similar press conference to unveil Jason and Robert on Friday."

Tyne Bridge?

189101[/snapback]

:unsure: More tied up in the "Cashley" deal me thinks.