Sharon Osbourne

catmag

Whatever possessed ITV to give this woman her own :lol: chat show ;) She's reading the autocue like a pissed dyslexic. Her star guests at the moment are Ozzy's 3 sisters ;) Although I think Beyonce is on in a moment.

Whatever possessed ITV to give this woman her own :lol: chat show ;)She's reading the autocue like a pissed dyslexic.  Her star guests at the moment are Ozzy's 3 sisters  ;)  Although I think Beyonce is on in a moment.

187784[/snapback]

Reality TV at its best tbh

All been there. Knocked them back a number of times at about 11.30 ish... comes to 3am lights come on go outside you're with your fat mate... suddenly the offer seems much more tempting, think i'll go find her...

Course you would, if not there's something wrong with you. Even if it's just for the fact you can say you've shagged Ozzie's Mrs.

She's clearly responsible for the fucked up state of her children, like.

188878[/snapback]

Was that sarcasm or a statement of fact? :unsure:

188885[/snapback]

Not being parents, I don't think any of us are allowed to comment on that. Mags, Craig and Jimbo will clarify that though.

188878[/snapback]

Was that sarcasm or a statement of fact? :unsure:

188885[/snapback]

Not being parents, I don't think any of us are allowed to comment on that. Mags, Craig and Jimbo will clarify that though.

188895[/snapback]

Oh thats right! Blame it on the drug abusing parents! It's always the same isnt it?

188878[/snapback]

Was that sarcasm or a statement of fact? :rolleyes:

188885[/snapback]

Everything I say is a statement of fact. :o

I was more thinking about whoring them out to MTV and having them be treated by the public as high profile knobends when they were just children, than the drug taking.

Obviously any crack addicted 12 year old who happens to have popped a sprog is more qualified to talk about this than I am. :unsure:

• 7 months later...