souness is sick!

nufc1984

Meaningless friendlies. Fucking meaningless, not to us now, 6 weeks out for our best play. Its a joke.

I notice Bellamy got hurt training for Wales and could be out for a few weeks. Where have I heard that one before. And Hughes has a problems with the FAW over it, seems that he has a short term memory lapse.

OMG ROFLMAO!!!

15115[/snapback]

Nah, here is Souness' original statement from Tuesday (To read with a Scottish accent):

PART OF ME IS ANGRY ABOUT DA TIMNG OF THESA GM3S!1!!!1!! OMG WTF THEY R MIKEY MOUS3 GMES AND IVA GOT SIX OR SEVEN PLAEYRS U!11!11 OMG WTF WIL NOT FIND A MANAEGR WHO THINKS IT IS A GOD IEDA 2 PLAY THESA GMAS A WEK IN2 DA NU the!11!1! WTF LOL PLAEYRS R3TURN 2 the CLUB ON FRIDAY AND HAEV A DAY 2 R FOR A PREMEIRSHIP GME1!1111 WTF LOL IT IS NOT RIGHT!1!1!1!! OMG WTF

OMG ROFLMAO!!!

15115[/snapback]

Nah, here is Souness' original statement from Tuesday (To read with a Scottish accent):

PART OF ME IS ANGRY ABOUT DA TIMNG OF THESA GM3S!1!!!1!! OMG WTF THEY R MIKEY MOUS3 GMES AND IVA GOT SIX OR SEVEN PLAEYRS U!11!11 OMG WTF WIL NOT FIND A MANAEGR WHO THINKS IT IS A GOD IEDA 2 PLAY THESA GMAS A WEK IN2 DA NU the!11!1! WTF LOL PLAEYRS R3TURN 2 the CLUB ON FRIDAY AND HAEV A DAY 2 R FOR A PREMEIRSHIP GME1!1111 WTF LOL IT IS NOT RIGHT!1!1!1!! OMG WTF

15150[/snapback]

LOL :blink: