Does anyone......................

Noelie

....think we are going to sign some sod before the window closes.

I don't, and if we did my pacemaker would probaly short-circuit or I'd poop in me pants :lol:

187795[/snapback]

I honestly think we will sign 2 - 3players. This is not a wind up ;)

....think we are going to sign some sod before the window closes.

I don't, and if we did my pacemaker would probaly short-circuit or I'd poop in me pants :lol:

187795[/snapback]

Abnormal? ;)

I reckon we'll sign someone tomorrow.

I expect to see an obscure striker and an even more obscure defender before midnight, thursday.

There had been a lack of serious rumour for a day or so, not unlike before we bought Duff and Mr.Eko. It can mean only one of two things.

1. We are in "pole position" with some players

2. There are no serious rumours

Edited by Jigsaw's Juggernaut

Aye. I'm sure Freddie and Glen have one last gasp panic you've never heard of him X million pounds unsuitable for the Premiership that we'll never get rid of signing up their sleeves.. maybe even two. We might even lose a player in the deals, obviously depending on how time's getting on.

We'll not sign a single person IMO. We'll make some stupid 'pie in the sky' big for someone who wouldn't piss on us if we're on fire, but there'll be no new personnel this calendar year :lol:

We'll not sign a single person IMO. We'll make some stupid 'pie in the sky' big for someone who wouldn't piss on us if we're on fire, but there'll be no new personnel this calendar year :lol:

187893[/snapback]

Tend to agree with you. Quite depressing really, a week ago I would have believed it possible that we could have signed Gravesen (who we'd been linked with for weeks and who would have given us a bit of backbone), Bridge (if the Cole to Chelsea deal had worked out), Woodgate (on a years loan) and Nugent (where are you Akabusi!?).

I expect to see an obscure striker and an even more obscure defender before midnight, thursday.

There had been a lack of serious rumour for a day or so, not unlike before we bought Duff and Mr.Eko. It can mean only one of two things.

1. We are in "pole position" with some players

2. There are no serious rumours

187810[/snapback]

I expect, having failed at every hurdle to get the quality players we need, we will have paid over the odds for some half baked player (could easily be any outfield position, bar keeper) in a last ditch bid, and so wasting our money.

Sometimes we need to accept that the players we need just don't want to come here for whatever reason, we have a team a;ready and will just have to work with it. Start by giving the likes of Luque, Carr, Bramble, and Babayaro a kick up the arse, and tell them where they're going wrong.

187810[/snapback]

Hate to say I told you so, but...

190911[/snapback]

The obscure defender came after midnight :nufc: