• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm convinced we tried to sign Smith.

188142[/snapback]

Your convinced we're going to get Cashley on loan.... :lol:

188144[/snapback]

No, Arsenal fans are ;)

Didn't Rossi replace David Bellion at Man United? He was highly rated too.

Don't see why people are complaining to be honest, they complain about our squad being small. So we bring in someone on loan who is decent enough and  who we are not going to buy and people still complain!

188145[/snapback]

If he was brought in for cover, fair enough....

But he's been brought here to gain first team experience. Shall I point that out a bit clearer? Man Utd are sending us one of their kids to give him experience!!!

3 years ago, we'd have laughed at the notion - the common denominator (fat bastard) in our downfall is, of course, totally blameless for this :lol:

God, I hate this club.

188111[/snapback]

Support someone else then.

We already have around £37m worth of strikers at the club plus Ameobi. We can't afford to go blowing any more. While Owen is fucked, we need some cover, Rossi is one the highest rated players in Europe, if he'd signed from Barca or Real, you'd all be changing ya kecks with excitement by now.

He's cover for what we have, he's extra bodies in the squad and he's costing us fuck all.

188114[/snapback]

Fucking hell man, have you just made that up? :lol: Why haven't the top clubs in the world been in for him then?

188116[/snapback]

I'm guessing he meant youngsters in europe, in which case he's at one of the top clubs in the world

188120[/snapback]

I'd like to know where he's rated as one of the best youngsters in the world? You mean Alex F said that once?

188121[/snapback]

where he's rated? there isn't a list somewhere, he just is

188122[/snapback]

Roeder is obviously planning the team by utlising Football Manager 06 - 07. Aparantley he is great on there

Lads, Diven't worry, I'm going to whack pro evo on, put Rossi at the toon, play fulham, and see how he does.

188146[/snapback]

AAARRR NEE JOY!. Blue arrow, the lads an emotional wreck!

Don't see why people are complaining to be honest, they complain about our squad being small. So we bring in someone on loan who is decent enough and  who we are not going to buy and people still complain!

188145[/snapback]

But he's been brought here to gain first team experience. Shall I point that out a bit clearer? Man Utd are sending us one of their kids to give him experience!!!

3 years ago, we'd have laughed at the notion - the common denominator (fat bastard) in our downfall is, of course, totally blameless for this :lol:

188150[/snapback]

He will not start more than 10 games if Shola and Martins don't get injured.

You can quote me on that too.

Lads, Diven't worry, I'm going to whack pro evo on, put Rossi at the toon, play fulham, and see how he does.

188146[/snapback]

AAARRR NEE JOY!. Blue arrow, the lads an emotional wreck!

188152[/snapback]

So would any of us in this predicament tbf! :lol:

i was under the impression he is quite highly rated.

188092[/snapback]

He's a "prospect for the future" in the same way Chopra (and Brayson before him) was classed as the same here.

You only have to look at the quality of teams who loan Man Utd's reserve players (Birmingham, West Brom, Watford, etc..) to realise what our level of ambition is these days....

Very, very disappointing tbh

188097[/snapback]

I came on here to get a more sensible outlook than on N-O, but it seems the miserable cunts have infiltrated here as well.

188098[/snapback]

See, not just me. :lol:

188145[/snapback]

188150[/snapback]

188153[/snapback]

So now Shola is our first choice striker, and we've signed a man united player to cover him when Man United actually want him to get first team football? Bet there's a clause saying he has to play 70% of games.

188145[/snapback]

188150[/snapback]

188153[/snapback]

So now Shola is our first choice striker, and we've signed a man united player to cover him when Man United actually want him to get first team football? Bet there's a clause saying he has to play 70% of games.

188158[/snapback]

Roeder's said all along that Ameobi is in his plans.

188145[/snapback]

3 years ago, we'd have laughed at the notion - the common denominator (fat bastard) in our downfall is, of course, totally blameless for this ;)

188150[/snapback]

188153[/snapback]

188158[/snapback]

188161[/snapback]

Remember when we were challenging for the title? :lol:

Where's Leazes?

2 years ago we challenged Man Utd for the signature of Wayne Rooney, now we're loaning their kids....

And there WILL be some clause to say that, when fit, Rossi will be playing - no point in Man Utd loaning him otherwise...

188145[/snapback]

3 years ago, we'd have laughed at the notion - the common denominator (fat bastard) in our downfall is, of course, totally blameless for this ;)

188150[/snapback]

188153[/snapback]

188158[/snapback]

188161[/snapback]

Where's Leazes?

188162[/snapback]

Yeah but that was 10 years ago, this is now.

And plus our target is top 6, that's what the fat fuck said anyway.

188145[/snapback]

188150[/snapback]

188153[/snapback]

188158[/snapback]

188161[/snapback]

Where's Leazes?

188162[/snapback]

Yeah but that was 10 years ago, this is now.

And plus our target is top 6, that's what the fat fuck said anyway.

188165[/snapback]

so the season we easily finished 3rd we weren't going for the title, were we not? ;)

God, I hate this club.

188111[/snapback]

Support someone else then.

188114[/snapback]

Let me rephrase that....

God, I hate the people that run this club.

This transfer window has been a complete and utter shambles and for some reason I think it'll be down to Fat Fred rather than Pigeon Heed. Faffed about for far too fucking long.

Chelsea have just bid for Peter Ramage on loan :lol:

188168[/snapback]

This isn't another of your "Malbranque will sign for newcastle" and "Smith will sign" shit rumours is it?

188172[/snapback]

It's a piss take, thought people might see through it?

Chelsea have just bid for Peter Ramage on loan :lol:

188168[/snapback]

This isn't another of your "Malbranque will sign for newcastle" and "Smith will sign" shit rumours is it?

188172[/snapback]

It's a piss take, thought people might see through it?

188175[/snapback]

Well I for one sure as hell don't believe that the World Wrestling Federation Tag team champions Roman and Jose, would go for such a player?

but to be honest, he looked a little lightweight in pre-season and also missed some sitters. He needs top flight football experience, and its less risk for a club of our stature if he gets that at a mid table club like Newcastle rather than being dropped into the expectation that is our club at the moment.

How can anyone have a problem with rossi going on loan! Even with rooney AND smith out over the last few games, rossi STILL never had a look-in. Is rossi our resident 'worst case scenario bench warmer' or do we want him to actually develop?

Newcastle is a good club to send him to, he'll be playing with some pretty decent players at a club where theres quite high performance expectations. Also Newcastle have got nobody decent up front. Rossi and Martins to be first choice upfront imo. Who's challanging them? Ameobi and Luque!

Good move by the club. Means we don't have to gamble by giving him playing time.

We'll still regret selling Ruud though, no question, unless we get a good striker at the eleventh hour.

The Newastle fans don't realise what a talent they have landed - albeit on a temporary basis.

Mind you, I can understand why they are annoyed because it does make a clear statement as to where they fit on the football food chain in relation to us.

I wonder if they'll have a stadium full of replica shirt wearing plebs tomorrow fawning over him?

Live on SkySports of course

I'm pretty sure that we've made a clausul regarding number of matches which he HAS to play for them. Othervise it seems pretty risky to loan him out to Newcastle - They probably won't use him much more than we will.