Time almost out

Craig

I was away yesterday in Evesham and didnt get back untill early hours of this morning, i was out all day today so i hadnt heard any news. Soon as i got back at teatime i put 5live on and waited expectantly to hear the news that we'd signed 1 or 2 players....i waited and waited and all i heard about was Bastard Boro, Pompey and those very happy Hammers :rolleyes::unsure:

What is going on? I really think our past shinanigans have made us a laughing stock and no one wants to come here. Duff must be out of his head!!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would fucking LOVE to be a fly on the wall in the boardroom where Laurel and Hardy are sat at the minute.

189231[/snapback]

They are probably just staring at their mobiles like some desperate nerds waiting for someone to ring them up.

We are a laughing stock now like ...I have mackems ringing and texting me laughing their backs off  :rolleyes:

189252[/snapback]

To be fair, I think I could still hold my own against a mackem under current circumstances. :unsure:

I'm starting to accept that this it for 4 months....

Babayaro

Moore

Bramble

Ramage

Taylor

Carr

The canny clubs will be looking forward to improving their GD when they play us.

Roeder must see Shay as Superman, either that or he's got great confidence in some of the bairns.

We are a laughing stock now like ...I have mackems ringing and texting me laughing their backs off  :o

189252[/snapback]

To be fair, I think I could still hold my own against a mackem under current circumstances. :unsure:

189253[/snapback]

true but it still boils my piss that the paddy mafia are taking the "mick" so to speak :rolleyes:

Douala has gone to Portsmouth on a year's loan.

Andy Cole

Niko Kranjcar

Manuel Fernandes

Ognjen Koroman

Nwankwo Kanu

David James

Sol Campbell

David Thompson

Glen Johnson

Roudolphe Douala Mbela

Fair play to them 10 players and hardly spent fuck all.

I'm starting to accept that this it for 4 months....

Babayaro

Moore

Bramble

Ramage

Taylor

Carr

And if we get many injuries and suspensions it could be a long hard season of watching O'Brien, Huntington, Pattison, a Man Utd reserve and a striker who shows less heart than Marcelino or Domi...

:unsure:

+ I hope Roeder has our reserve full backs training with the first team as they are going to be needed at some point by the looks of things.

Someone ring reception at the club and ask to be put through to Shepherd and ask him what the FUCK he's playing at.  It's a simple tactic.  But it might just work.

189243[/snapback]

I'm still refreshing 5 different sites in the hope ithat's the case.

But I'd guess he's at home digging into a nice pie.

:unsure:

I reckon Fred's sat at his desk, browsing this place and reciting our comments word for word not really giving a fuck...

Roeder will be in his office doing something like this >> :unsure:

I reckon Fred's sat at his desk, browsing this place and reciting our comments word for word not really giving a fuck...

Roeder will be in his office doing something like this >> :rolleyes:

189289[/snapback]

I hope Freddy is reading, and if he is...

GET A FUCKING GRIP.