188364[/snapback]

Noelie man! You're 105 years old - of course you would! :unsure:

Yeah, none of us would nail her if she asked....  :rolleyes:  :o

188287[/snapback]

I WOULD ;)

188364[/snapback]

188366[/snapback]

Are we agreed she's got plastic boobs like? (thats basically vulcanised rubber boobs to you, Noelie). If so she's out of luck with me. I only hope she can recover tbh.

Yeah, none of us would nail her if she asked....  :rolleyes:  :o

188287[/snapback]

I WOULD ;)

188364[/snapback]

188366[/snapback]

Mr. Gemmel says I'm 74 but at any rate I don't get asked anymore so; OF COURSE I WOULD even if it finished me off <_<

Minga, tbh. Chav minga an'all.

And to prove it, she has her naval pierced. And just to make sure everyone knows she has had her navel pierced, she has one of those chav glittery things on display. YUK.

188264[/snapback]

NAVAL :unsure:

Where you from Jesmond?

Belly button, man :rolleyes:

And to prove it, she has her naval pierced. And just to make sure everyone knows she has had her navel pierced, she has one of those chav glittery things on display. YUK.

188264[/snapback]

NAVAL :o

Where you from Jesmond?

Belly button, man ;)

188402[/snapback]

Listen, fuckhead, if I want to call it naval, I'll fuckin' well call it navel (notice how I have used both vowels as I divvent - oops, sorry, that's the Waaallsend in me - know how it's spelt!).

I call it navel (a?) as opposed to belly button as I haven't the foggiest if it actually is the naval (e?) they get pierced or just the skin above it. See????

:unsure: It's nice to be nice! :rolleyes:

188264[/snapback]

NAVAL ;)

Where you from Jesmond?

Belly button, man <_<

188402[/snapback]

Listen, fuckhead, if I want to call it naval, I'll fuckin' well call it navel (notice how I have used both vowels as I divvent - oops, sorry, that's the Waaallsend in me - know how it's spelt!).

I call it navel (a?) as opposed to belly button as I haven't the foggiest if it actually is the naval (e?) they get pierced or just the skin above it. See????

:rolleyes: It's nice to be nice! :o

188425[/snapback]

Speaking of old blokes..... :unsure:

188264[/snapback]

NAVAL ;)

Where you from Jesmond?

Belly button, man <_<

188402[/snapback]

:rolleyes: It's nice to be nice! :o

188425[/snapback]

Speaking of old blokes..... :unsure:

188427[/snapback]

:(:(:woosh:

And here was me thinking whether or not to tell you you look good with the new hair colour. Well, new since the last time I saw you <_<

:)

<_<  <_<  :)

And here was me thinking whether or not to tell you you look good with the new hair colour. Well, new since the last time I saw you :o

;)

188433[/snapback]

Thanks! :unsure:

And shut it, Tinhead :rolleyes: