9th anniversary of Diana's death.

Kevin Carr's Gloves

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blimey. Time does fly, doesn't it. :unsure:

I'd been to a mate's 21st in Preston and was absolutely hammered. Fell asleep with the telly on in this hotel and apparently the other half had woken up, watched it all for ages on the breaking news thing and then went back to sleep, only mentioning it in passing at breakfast the next morning!

An awful shame that two young lads lost their mother, but the way people latched onto it and tried to share in the outpouring of grief was pathetic tbh. That silly bitch that wailed "DIANAAAAA!" when her coffin first came into site needs to have a very strong word with herself.

An awful shame that two young lads lost their mother, but the way people latched onto it and tried to share in the outpouring of grief was pathetic tbh.  That silly bitch that wailed "DIANAAAAA!" when her coffin first came into site needs to have a very strong word with herself.

188417[/snapback]

*pops head out of coffin* What man! I'm deed!

Why do people still go on about this. And why so many conspiracy theories. She died in a car crash end of. Sad f*ckers going to visit her house. One thing Noel Gallacher got right was saying they probably haven't even been to their own Granny's grave in years.

188390[/snapback]

Didn't know Gallagher had said that but I said a similar thing at the time of the funeral, i.e. half the people who went there probably wouldn't even think about checking once in a while to see if the old biddy next door was still alive. The other half probably went out of morbid fascination. The mental thing was, the country went into an almost fascist state for about a fortnight afterwars whereby if you expressed any sort of opinion other than she was amazing people had a go at you. She was thick as pig's shit too.

RIP though :unsure:

An awful shame that two young lads lost their mother, but the way people latched onto it and tried to share in the outpouring of grief was pathetic tbh.  That silly bitch that wailed "DIANAAAAA!" when her coffin first came into site needs to have a very strong word with herself.

188417[/snapback]

"sight" petal.

188417[/snapback]

"sight" petal.

188426[/snapback]

I'm incredibly busy at work. You're lucky I'm posting on here at all, so never mind correcting my spelling!

188417[/snapback]

"sight" petal.

188426[/snapback]

I'm incredibly busy at work. You're lucky I'm posting on here at all, so never mind correcting my spelling!

188428[/snapback]

We're honoured :unsure:

Why do people still go on about this. And why so many conspiracy theories. She died in a car crash end of. Sad f*ckers going to visit her house. One thing Noel Gallacher got right was saying they probably haven't even been to their own Granny's grave in years.

188390[/snapback]

Didn't know Gallagher had said that but I said a similar thing at the time of the funeral, i.e. half the people who went there probably wouldn't even think about checking once in a while to see if the old biddy next door was still alive. The other half probably went out of morbid fascination. The mental thing was, the country went into an almost fascist state for about a fortnight afterwars whereby if you expressed any sort of opinion other than she was amazing people had a go at you. She was thick as pig's shit too.

RIP though :unsure:

188423[/snapback]

Agree completely. I suspect it was even worse in London, just shows you how group fervour like this can lead to all sorts. In an odd way, it gave a glimpse of what Germany might have been like in the 30s, or maybe that's stretching it a bit :rolleyes:.

Personally, I only knew one person who really cared, but she was utterly devestated by the news. Silly bint.

Our Queen of Hearts and all that.  Someone on the SMB summed her up best - a dirty slapper who'd shag owt in jodhpurs.

188431[/snapback]

After marrying someone who was totally in love with someone else and made no secret of it, it's not surprise her head was fucked up and she sought some kind of affection elsewhere.

Our Queen of Hearts and all that.  Someone on the SMB summed her up best - a dirty slapper who'd shag owt in jodhpurs.

188431[/snapback]

After marrying someone who was totally in love with someone else and made no secret of it, it's not surprise her head was fucked up and she sought some kind of affection elsewhere.

188439[/snapback]

Don't give me that, Lennon! :unsure:

How much of a knob is James Hewitt though? Of all the blokes she mixed with and she picked that chinless cretin to have an affair with!? I saw him in Heathrow once with a blonde slapper.

188431[/snapback]

188439[/snapback]

Don't give me that, Lennon! :unsure:

How much of a knob is James Hewitt though? Of all the blokes she mixed with and she picked that chinless cretin to have an affair with!? I saw him in Heathrow once with a blonde slapper.

188444[/snapback]

He's minging, but no doubt a complete charmer. I think it's pretty fucking harsh to brand her a dirty slapper.

188417[/snapback]

*pops head out of coffin* What man! I'm deed!

188420[/snapback]

:unsure::rolleyes: